Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Just Doggo's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Doggo

Strange
User name: Just Doggo

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:438543607

Who has punished you?
Foxsera

Why were you punished?
Doxxing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
On one half you could call it Doxxing but on the other it isn't Cause Firstly someone before me posted it in chat saying Oh Its a School and i though okay so i forgot i had it copy and pasted so i realised i still had it so i put it in chat and Jack. (an admin) said Don't Doxx Just Doggo And i said "okay" then everyone started saying "oh thats were i live (obviously it wasn't cause it was a school)" Also i didn't get to say anything because i got instantly perma banned cause i said "It is a school do you live in a school?" (jokingly) Then i got banned

Just Doggo

Strange
I feel like it was an unfair ban and completely out of the blue i said okay they said "Thats were i live why'd you do that Doggo?" and other things like that And i corrected them and Got banned So it doesn't seem that fair that i got locked onto so fast without a reason

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
After some consideration, I've decided to accept your appeal. I hope you can use this as an opportunity to curb your behaviour on BLW servers, this will be your last opportunity.
- Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom