Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Just Another Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillFreeman

[ Note: 6 Other People Were Banned For The Same Reason ]

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban ( 1 Day )

What is your SteamID?:
STEAM_0:0:148461240

Who has punished you?:
( Kerknor )

Why were you punished?:
(Spawn Camping)

Why should we revoke your punishment?:
I And Another Player Were Going To Intel ( only times we were near enemy spawn ) And There Are Teleporters And We Destroyed Them, And Just Moved On To Intel, And We
Killed Some Snipers While Leaving. ( this happened couple times cease we were trying to cap intel and win, we won but after that, we got banned and 4 other players
so 7 players all banned for spawn camping )
Gamer Bill.png

Last edited:

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning BillFreeman,

Yesterday we had a brief discussion regarding your ban. You had stated there was a misunderstanding.
"I would say its a miss understanding you banned a lot of players so I think you just confused people together, I don't like spawn camping nor I do it much in general, I only have been near spawn, going to intel, destroying teleporters, "
So I said I would go back to review the demo to make sure I was accurate.

Nope, I was not mistaken on this. You don't seem to be destroying anything and are just sitting there outside the spawn waiting.
The second clip...well again it doesn't seem like you were really trying to go anywhere.

While you are trying to make a point of how many people there were being banned for the same reason...clearly this shows that as well. Not sure if you are just lieing to try and get out of it or if its ignorance. Either way, you were spawn camping.

Declining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom