Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Just a quick question about jailbreak

• Thread starter Deleted member 3378
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3378

I've been wondering for a while, if "Simon Says" counts as a minigame. Are you allowed to do a quick simon says game and then do meatgrinder?
Reason why i'm wondering: i sometimes do this, to get a quick game of meatgrinder in, however i want to know for sure.
Thanks!

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Gee, I'm not sure. If only the rules specified it was a game of some sort...
255d980223c589f93f6caf91926a02e3.png

Of course you shouldn't just announce it, shout out a couple of orders and go straight to meat grinder. That's scummy and lazy. Use it as a decider between roughly six prisoners or less like the rules say.

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
aight my dude gonna make this light simon says is not a mini game that you can do immediately to do meat grinder you have to do a mini game sweeper,dr,obby xct then you can do it but simon says can be used to give some one lr like first reaction or last reaction

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
It does if you actually go through with it for a bit. You can't start the round, do Simon says, Simon says jump, Simon says is over lets do meat grinder. I don't know what your intentions are but know that trying to ween your way around the rules will get you punished.

Yes, Simon Says counts as a mini game.

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
slim jim my boi i know that i was saying simon says isn't a game u can do meat grinder with after wards (simon says=no meat grinder after at the start

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3378

It does if you actually go through with it for a bit. You can't start the round, do Simon says, Simon says jump, Simon says is over lets do meat grinder. I don't know what your intentions are but know that trying to ween your way around the rules will get you punished.

Yes, Simon Says counts as a mini game.
Ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom