Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined juno4life's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

juno4life

Unremarkable
Username: juno4life

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? juno4life

Who has punished you?
Viking34

Why were you punished?
"Memes were of too poor quality and taste"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't believe that not liking another person's humour is an ample reason to ban them

Vik has also commented on my previous appeal (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/juno4lifes-ban-appeal.35975/) saying the ban wasn't going to be permanent, however he never actually followed up on the promise

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I was sure I had only set it to a week, perhaps you were banned by someone else at the same time - the discord log does not go far enough back for me to check.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't believe that not liking another person's humour is an ample reason to ban them

I would have been happy to remove the ban immediately if you had reminded me of the previous post sooner, but now I'd first like to learn where the humour was in - for example - the holocaust gore you posted.

juno4life

Unremarkable
but now I'd first like to learn where the humour was in - for example - the holocaust gore you posted.
The ban happened long ago but im fairly certain I did not post anything like that. You banned me for a meme referencing Jeffrey Epstein and that is anything but "holocaust gore".

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
im fairly certain I did not post anything like that
That really isn't good enough. I'm also 'fairly certain' I would never make something like this up under any circumstance, but a quick search verifies it regardless.

You even responded when someone suggested you delete it. If you cannot be completely sure not to post ridiculously inappropriate content, and also cannot take culpability afterwards, you do not belong on a public server.

Unfortunately for me, I now remember the specific meme you're referencing. You have still not passed the litmus test that lies in understanding which part makes it inappropriate, since it certainly isn't the Epstein punchline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom