Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jotaro's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro

Strange
Username: Jotaro

Name
Jotaro

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/87493

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:161012030

Your DiscordID
jotaro#6126

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
█ ► BlackWonder US | Vs Saxton Hale | Reservoir 24/7 and i would like to be mod on this server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would do my job with absolute scrutiny when it comes to the rules of the server. I'd say I know them fairly well at this point, even if my total playtime on said server amounts to less
than half a month. I am mainly applying for the role because recently (as of the writing of this application), there has been a lot of cheating and questionable players on the server I am applying to,
one specific player even openly promoting hacking software while others openly throwing insults in foreign language in the chat and the voice chat. I want to crack down on those people so that
players can play the game without much worry or discomfort. Aside from that, I am happy to be of use and help people in need so this seems right up my alley.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Ricky:3

How often do you play TF2?
Everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
General punishments

Hacking - permanent ban.
Foreign language in voice chat - tell them to speak English only in voice chat > 1hr mute > 2hr mute > 6hr mute > 24hr mute > 3 day mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > permanent mute.
Non-mature voice chat (except for wardens) - inform them that they need a mature voice to use voice chat > 1hr mute > 2hr mute > 6hr mute > 24hr mute > 3 day mute.
Inadequate mic - tell them to fix their mic or stop using it > 1hr mute > 2hr mute > 6hr mute > 24hr mute > 3 day mute.
Advertising hacks - tell them to stop advertising hacks + 1hr mute/gag/silence > 24hr mute/gag/silence > permanent mute/gag/silence.
Spamming - Tell them to stop being spamming chat/mic spamming > 1hr mute/gag/silence > 2hr mute/gag/silence > 6hr mute/gag/silence > 24hr mute/gag/silence> 3 day mute/gag/silence.
Racism - 6hr mute/gag/silence > 24hr mute/gag/silence > 1 month mute/gag/silence > permanent mute/gag/silence.
Being offensive - 6hr mute/gag/silence > 24hr mute/gag/silence > 1 month mute/gag/silence > permanent mute/gag/silence.
NSFW spray - tell them to change their spray to a more appropriate one + permanent spray ban.
Inappropriate name - tell them to change their name > change their name myself > (if they keep joining the server with the same name and ignoring me) 1hr ban > 2hr ban > 6hr ban > 24hr ban > 3 day ban.
!calladmin abuse - tell them to stop using !calladmin for no reason > 1hr ban > 2hr ban > 6hr ban > 24hr ban > 3 day ban.
Impersonating admin - tell them to stop impersonating an admin + 1hr mute/gag/silence > 24hr ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban.
Calling out an undercover admin - 1hr mute/gag/silence > 2hr mute/gag/silence > 6hr mute/gag/silence > 24hr mute/gag/silence > 3 day mute/gag/silence > 1 week mute/gag/silence.
Spawn camping - tell them to move away from spawn > slay > 1hr ban > 2hr ban > 6hr ban > 24hr ban > 3 day ban.
Griefing - tell them to start benefiting the team > slay > 1hr ban > 2hr ban > 6hr ban > 24hr ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban.
Exploiting - tell them to stop using exploits > slay > 6hr ban > 24hr ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban.
Evading punishment - double the original punishment.
VSH Specific Rules

Hale Camping

Player will first be warned in @all and main chat, if they continue to break the rules they will receive punishments in this order. However, I will not be banning someone based upon a very short analysis of the hale strategy and if they are truly camping.
⇨120 minutes
⇨240 minutes
⇨720 minutes
⇨1440 minutes
⇨2880 minutes
⇨4320 minutes
⇨Permanent

Fail Hale

Fairly often Hale is ruined by people just suiciding instead of using the /resetq command. Dependent on the players hours on the server and if my knowledge they are definitely aware of the rule due to many announcements being clear about the rule. The player will recieve punishment in this order
⇨120 minutes
⇨240 minutes
⇨480 minutes
⇨1440 minutes
⇨2880 minutes
⇨4320 minutes
⇨ Permanent

General Rules

Chat/Mic Spam

⇨Annoucement in chat that it is against the rules to mic/chat spam. Giving prior warning to new users. Users who continue to spam will receive punishments in the following order:
⇨120 minutes
⇨240 minutes
⇨480 minutes
⇨1440 minutes
⇨2880 minutes
⇨4320 minutes
⇨Permanent

Offensive Language/insulting

Announcement in chat that Offensive Language and insulting are against the rules to inform new users and giving them a prior warning. Users who continue to spam will receive punishments in the following order
⇨120 minutes
⇨240 minutes
⇨480 minutes
⇨1440 minutes
⇨2880 minutes
⇨4320 minutes
⇨Permanent

Call Abuse

If a player uses the !call system whilst admin is present. The user will receive the punishment with no prior warning due to regular chat announcements specifically mentions this rule

⇨120 minutes
⇨240 minutes
⇨480 minutes
⇨1440 minutes
⇨2880 minutes
⇨4320 minutes
⇨Permanent

Hacking

Using external software in order to gain advantage within our community is an intolerable offence. The user caught doing so will be recorded using a demo. Then given the punishment

⇨20160 minutes
⇨Evidence passed to Game-sever admin ⇨ Permanent Ban

Advertising Hacks

⇨Advertising external software that gives players an unfair advantage is an intolerable offence. The user caught doing so will be recorded using a demo. Then given the punishment
⇨20160 minutes
⇨Evidence passed to Game-sever admin ⇨ Permanent Ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i have been muted in past 3 times u can find them here https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=kilabe31&Submit=Search also if i were to get mod/admin i will not abuse my powers,Closing Thoughts Thank you for taking the time to read all this!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Deathstriker

im just going to throw this in here for reference. knowing you from panda you have trouble speaking or warning people about stuff also making not needed reports on idle players. also dont lie about your age its just weird.

Jotaro

Strange
@Deathstriker that application is almost a year old,I left panda bcz there vsh server is not the same,and my age on the panda is wrong,it was mistake i could not correct so i had to just had to go with the flow,my age is 19 and when it come to rules there at panda they do things differently,also if i had trouble/speaking about rules my reports would not have been acepted on panda.Honestly i feel hated and miss judge

Last edited:

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Gday, while I don't typically comment on staff applications regarding gamemodes I am not involved with, there are some major concerns that I have with your application.
Your Age
my age on the panda is wrong,it was mistake i could not correct so i had to just had to go with the flow,my age is 19
Yeah no. Looking through the admin applications on panda, it is evident that you are lying about your age here because you, for whatever reason, believe that it will increase your chances of being accepted. You have had four prior applications there between July 29 2021, to June 10 2022. Within those applications, the first two applications you claimed to be 15, while the last two you claimed to be 16. This makes sense, as it is entirely plausible you turned 15 to 16 during this year long timeframe. What doesn't make sense however, is how you aged 3 years to be 19 in the span of 9 months. If you somehow have time dilation technology, instead of spending your time on TF2 you should be making a fortune from it.
Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would do my job with absolute scrutiny when it comes to the rules of the server. I'd say I know them fairly well at this point, even if my total playtime on said server amounts to less
than half a month. I am mainly applying for the role because recently (as of the writing of this application), there has been a lot of cheating and questionable players on the server I am applying to,
one specific player even openly promoting hacking software while others openly throwing insults in foreign language in the chat and the voice chat. I want to crack down on those people so that
players can play the game without much worry or discomfort. Aside from that, I am happy to be of use and help people in need so this seems right up my alley.
Due to the massive uncertainty around your age, in addition to considering Magglet's response to your last application on panda, I personally believe the only reason why you want to become a moderator is because you think that being a mod is cool and that it would be nice to have what comes with it. I don't quite think you understand what you are expected to deal with if you become a moderator. It is not something you apply for just because you think it would be cool to have the power. Due to this, I don't believe you would be fit for the staff team.

Otherwise, good luck with your application!

Sources for anyone that is interested:

- Panda applications (in order):

- Magglets response in question:
Magglet.PNG

Jotaro

Strange
Greetings @crikey sorry for the late reponse on those past app on panda those were rushed,
Gday, while I don't typically comment on staff applications regarding gamemodes I am not involved with, there are some major concerns that I have with your application.

Yeah no. Looking through the admin applications on panda, it is evident that you are lying about your age here because you, for whatever reason, believe that it will increase your chances of being accepted. You have had four prior applications there between July 29 2021, to June 10 2022. Within those applications, the first two applications you claimed to be 15, while the last two you claimed to be 16. This makes sense, as it is entirely plausible you turned 15 to 16 during this year long timeframe. What doesn't make sense however, is how you aged 3 years to be 19 in the span of 9 months. If you somehow have time dilation technology, instead of spending your time on TF2 you should be making a fortune from it.

Due to the massive uncertainty around your age, in addition to considering Magglet's response to your last application on panda, I personally believe the only reason why you want to become a moderator is because you think that being a mod is cool and that it would be nice to have what comes with it. I don't quite think you understand what you are expected to deal with if you become a moderator. It is not something you apply for just because you think it would be cool to have the power. Due to this, I don't believe you would be fit for the staff team.

Otherwise, good luck with your application!

Sources for anyone that is interested:

- Panda applications (in order):

- Magglets response in question:
View attachment 31736
@crikey greetings as i stated above it was mistake with age on panda i could not correct it sorry i have to go with flow, if u want me to post a photo of my birth certificate i can do so, and for my past applications there were rushed,ive made a fresh start on black wonder with the right information ,also the real reason why applied for mod is because on█ ► Black Wonder US | Vs Saxton Hale | Reservoir 24/7 on that server i dont think there are any staff there although im not sure,but recently there are a lot of mic spammers and campers and others etc ,and most times person are insult other players and bullying,although im not sure if its my time zone,although with what u have said if that is what u want to believe i will not stop u,i only want u to know that im being truthful,honestly if u want me the post magglets recent responce i will surely post it here and i have also added u on steam to explain my self or be more specific....

Last edited:

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Good Afternoon Jotaro, I'm usually not very active on the forums so I'll get straight to the point(s)
While I do appreciate the fact that you want to generally help the community there are a few issues:
1) You for some reason want mod power without actually knowing what Mods/Admins usually do
2) None of the current staff really know you, nor do you have any prior Forums/Discord activity
3) You lied to multiple communities including us about your age as mentioned by Crikey to increase your odds of being accepted, no clue why you would do that
4) You stole entire paragraphs as mentioned by Sera from other people's applications without any changes to them, taking inspiration and blatant Copy-Pasting are 2 different things
What I would recommend to improve your chances in future applications:
1) Be a bit more active on the forums, report blatant rule breaks with video/demo proof. We appreciate all valid reports that help keep servers a bit more clean
2) Get to know some VSH Staff through playing, there are a few out there.
3) Don't lie about things that will come floating with a bit of searching.
4) Don't steal someone's applications in the future.
5) Common sense.
That is all.
TLDR: Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom