Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JohnJohn's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJohn

Unremarkable

Flepio

User name: JohnJohn

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
I Abused donation by votekicking myself

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I take full responsibility for my actions and apologize to the staff of blackwonder, and would like to request a shortage of the ban length and not a fully pardon. I'll leave that up to the appropriate persons.
The reason I called a votekick on myself was because I was in quite a funny mood and did it for a laugh. I was expecting it to say "vote kick John for being gay"
That being said, i'm happy with any decision made by the staff and i'll happy accept.
Like I said earlier, i'm dreadfully sorry for my stupidity.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo John! First off, I appreciate the mature route you’ve taken when appealing. You do seem to realize that you’ve made a mistake and I respect that. Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is, you did indeed donor abuse. As much as you do seem sincere in your appeal, donors have a set standard on the rules they should follow when becoming a donor. Just some of these do nots are:

A5E012C3-2B0B-4EAC-8F98-13507BAE2DB7.jpeg

Another Simple Do-Not is

E6B5069D-962F-4D8D-8B97-A9B5FA6D63E7.jpeg

Seeing as how what you did broke 2 rules for donors calling votes, I’m not going to remove or adjust your ban.

I’m hoping that you will read over donor rules again if you decide to become a donor again, and don’t make a mistake like this mistake again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom