Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jofre Problem?'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jofre Problem?

Strange
Username: Jofre Problem?

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:85670229

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (V)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well, I managed to trigger the anti-cheat with a game HUD exploit. Im not sure why the reason was due to "Aimbot", but I assume this is something related:

TLDR; Anti-cheat banned random people by "Aimbot".
In fact, I have found this exploit around Nov 2020, I decided to try it on some servers to see the results.

=THE EXPLOIT:
The exploit consits on making a custom HUD, with changing the code of "sliders" (those things for changing for exp. volume). Seems to be, that those sliders allows having sv_cheat commands on their values. I could share the HUD code for someone else to test it, but I would like sending it to an admin via DM.

Video Proof:

For some reason, the anti-cheat allowed me this time to make the exploit.
If anyone need more info, please let me know.

Last edited:

Jofre Problem?

Strange
I think this will be eventually brought up, so, on panda communitty, there is a ban thread against me:

Main arguments here are that:
- I could see hale through trees
- Knowing everytime his location
Thats why I uploaded this video:

In this video here, is shows that I had invisible "leaves", as well, this is a panda-vsh-server-only exploit (due to his old plugin), that shows the overheal icon everytime around hale, so I managed to make it visible everytime and everywhere with a .vmt $ignorez edit.

Last edited:

Jofre Problem?

Strange
Yeah, I modded the game so I could see through the trees.

But well, I guess? Dont know, but I dont think they went far as banning someone for modding the game.
But im pretty sure that wouldnt be the first thing to come to their minds, cuz wall-hacking is a more easier thing to believe.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Yeah, I modded the game so I could see through the trees.

But well, I guess? Dont know, but I dont think they went far as banning someone for modding the game.
But im pretty sure that wouldnt be the first thing to come to their minds, cuz wall-hacking is a more easier thing to believe.

..what is a wallhack, but a way to see through solid obstacles to gain information other players don't have access to?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It's definitely not the worst kind of cheat you could be using, but this exploit was still giving you a significant advantage and is unfun and unfair to play against. We don't want people doing this.

Our anticheat did correctly pinpoint the exact method you used to hide those models and it definitely warranted a ban, unlike the threads you linked. Your alternate account created immediately afterwards also deserved its ban.

In the end, we have decided not to remove it even with the confidence the system would catch you if you tried to do it again.
For the sake of fairness however, I will edit the ban reason in sourcebans in case it helps you elsewhere.

Jofre Problem?

Strange
It's definitely not the worst kind of cheat you could be using, but this exploit was still giving you a significant advantage and is unfun and unfair to play against. We don't want people doing this.

Our anticheat did correctly pinpoint the exact method you used to hide those models and it definitely warranted a ban, unlike the threads you linked. Your alternate account created immediately afterwards also deserved its ban.

In the end, we have decided not to remove it even with the confidence the system would catch you if you tried to do it again.
For the sake of fairness however, I will edit the ban reason in sourcebans in case it helps you elsewhere.
Huh, alright. I have made those videos just to showcase it, there really wasnt opportunity to use it before, I guess it was unfun to play against the bot. Anyway, the exploit has been reported to Valve and hopefully will get fixed. About my alt account, I created to confirm my suspects about the exploit, the anti-cheat worked inmediatly tho. However, I understand that you to kept the ban cuz I used it on the server. Just to ask, by "hide those models", what do you mean exactly?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Just to ask, by "hide those models", what do you mean exactly?

Your game is so bare-bones it fails to draw certain models, such as the extremely dense leaves on the trees. A normal player sees the image on the left, you see the image on the right. You have done this intentionally with your mods and/or configs that may or may not be intertwined into your HUD.

1638664762360.png
1638664910300.png

Jofre Problem?

Strange
Your game is so bare-bones it fails to draw certain models, such as the extremely dense leaves on the trees. A normal player sees the image on the left, you see the image on the right. You have done this intentionally with your mods and/or configs that may or may not be intertwined into your HUD.

View attachment 27522View attachment 27523
Huh, I dont really think I can achieve that on Blackwonder servers, besides the scope removal. I played mainly on the Skyhigh server, because the others one were empty due to my time zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom