Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted JFK's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFK

Strange
Username: JFK

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:7484965

Who has punished you?
OWL

Why were you punished?
for cheating ig auto bhop and walls

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because idk whats with the auto bhop but the walls part is someone ghosting for me on because a blue was delaying on super tiny round hiding in disco so when i went straight their people thought i was walling. The auto bhop part idk what thats about i would like to see a demo/clip of that cause i dont know when i hit a good bhop.
All this said i just want admins to reason here and explain to me why was i still banned for a ghost and using scroll wheel to bhop.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello,

After some chats with 2 staff here, I never experience your bhop with a scroll wheel. I ended up chatting with one of the staff who is pretty good with bhop to take a view over the demo file and made a couple of points out. Now, about ghosting... The reason why Phish and Blu_ calling you out for cheating. When you not cheating. Other staff looked over the demo file and found out this player who in the spec list and you friend with them. At this moment you have one of your friends ghosting blue and helping you kill them over Discord is against doing so.

I will reduce it to 2 weeks and the reason ban would be discord ghosting. Don't make this same mistake again.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom