Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved JB_Turbine

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
This map has been coming up in recent posts, so I'd thought I'd highlight it's 2 main problems:
1) The Blu Spawn.
Inconvenient location aside, Blus spawn trapped in the Ceiling on HHH kill rounds (and for another LR as well, can't remember which), as Paff has already pointed out. Makes the day(s) completely unplayable :/
2) The Cell Button.
Where do I begin with this freaking button? How about how it destroys the doors once activated, preventing them from being closed again? That it can't be bypassed, either by the Warden menu or by LR Plugins (good luck playing Prop Hunt or Small Day, Reds ;p)? Or maybe how anyone can press it, allowing personal freedays to button grief and let half the reds escape before the guards can even get out of spawn?

Love the map, one of the most challenging maps for Blus, but I wish half the LR's weren't unplayable :/

D

Deleted member 2049

Another problem to add is the secret cell exit where the teleport is. At the beginning of rounds, reds always use the teleport to get to that secret ammo spot that can't be seen from the other side. It's too OP because Reds can rebel faster than Blus can reach cells

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Its a good spot, but not unbeatable. If you hustle you can just start spamming explosives from the outside, or jump into the room and kill them as Scout or Pyro.
Might make a post in suggestions later, but for now, I'd rather the game-breaking issues be taken care of first.

D

Deleted member 2049

Its a good spot, but not unbeatable. If you hustle you can just start spamming explosives from the outside, or jump into the room and kill them as Scout or Pyro.
Might make a post in suggestions later, but for now, I'd rather the game-breaking issues be taken care of first.
The flames as Pyro don't get through the wall because it bounces off the bottom half because it's too high.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Yeah they should remove that secret ammo spot or move it where iTS NOT IN A HIDDEN WALL LOOKIN OVER THE BLUES. And yeah freedays are bugged in the strafe race effect most of the time.

Edit: You probs seen the video already but just gonna throw this in

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2_3_2019 7_08_35 PM.mp4
    30.1 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Teleports rarely work for me in the first place, is that a bug or is that a feature?

Paff

Scarcely Lethal

paff

I do agree with the fact that it's way too easy to rebel in this map. But the main problem of this map is the fact that it has too many easter eggs that you must know each and everyone of the easter eggs to effectively hunt a rebeller.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Outside of the climb area, which Ive never seen anyone successfully get into, there's only 4 ways of acquiring ammo, most of which can be dealt with pretty easily:
  • Bust into the armory (slow and loud, too many vents to break)
  • Grab the small ammo pack near Red intel (little cover, slow, noticeable from cell area)
  • Bust the cell vent and jump into the secret ammo room overlooking cell area (no cover whatsoever, limited FOV, only 1 access point for Reds)
  • Run to Red spawn, then teleport to secret rebel area (must know code, running for the room leaves you exposed, screwed if any guards know code)
Outside of the secret area, the other 3 spots can be dealt with purely through simple map knowledge, no "easter eggs" involved.

There's a difference between challenging and unfair guys :/

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom