Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted jb_snowday_remade

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I'm asking it get removed cause its not very good... and some things are broken
It's the reason I made this version
huh? The old map seems good to me, but somehow you mention that "some things are broken". Explain what is broken part from the old one?

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Well the only broken thing I found was trivia warden button not working after 1 use

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Ah, forgot about that part, but that is the only one that was broken. I won't mind if the old map removes because of this broken part, or remove for storage reasons (maybe that will not happen lol).

dwbl.

Strange

dwbl.

Trivia, AWP Dodge, maybe some other smaller things, generally the map is quite a mess.
In general I just don't like the gameplay of the map, and _remade was made as a massive overhaul in terms of gameplay and visuals. I don't mind if you guys keep _v9 in the rotation, but it won't be updated. _remade functions the same as the original snowday but just does it better.

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Trivia, AWP Dodge, maybe some other smaller things, generally the map is quite a mess.
In general I just don't like the gameplay of the map, and _remade was made as a massive overhaul in terms of gameplay and visuals. I don't mind if you guys keep _v9 in the rotation, but it won't be updated. _remade functions the same as the original snowday but just does it better.
Oooooh boy if you think that counts as a mess wait till you see Bootcamp_v4

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Map is really dark everywhere, hard to see inside buildings. Disco lags your game when you hit buttons. Minigames might need some labels. The sound design and visuals are really nice. Overall really good map. Hope to see it added.

dwbl.

Strange

dwbl.

I must know, are the secrets still there? plz :)
Depends which ones, there are 2 vents into armoury, 1 medium ammo & health pack packed together and then a secret tp under the lake. Other than that there's no secrets and I don't think there will be more.

Pienamai

Face Melting
Depends which ones, there are 2 vents into armoury, 1 medium ammo & health pack packed together and then a secret tp under the lake. Other than that there's no secrets and I don't think there will be more.
the funny tree :<

dwbl.

Strange

dwbl.

Map is really dark everywhere, hard to see inside buildings. Disco lags your game when you hit buttons. Minigames might need some labels. The sound design and visuals are really nice. Overall really good map. Hope to see it added.
Would like to clarify some things, especially on the disco part. It's most likely an issue with source that it lags the game for a split second, but it appears to be a one time thing. As for the brightness of the map, I think sprinkling a couple props in here and there could lighten it up because all you're seeing is dark walls. The brightness in the Crushgame Room is the same as the brightness in the Cell Area.
the funny tree :<
No funny trees unfortunately.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom