Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JB noclip/flying circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Dear @Elcapast ,

I do not know if you know this, but the player you saw is @markk , and is an admin.
Mark while flying, did not do anything to interfere with the round, at least, as far as I can see in the demo.
Essentially, the round that he flew around, he decided to not take part in the game, and as far as I could see, was AFK for most of it.

If he did attack a blue team member while using his admin powers like this, please notify us of this, but otherwise, there is no further action needed.

Thank you for reporting something which you thought was bad.

Kind regards,
Lucas

Elcapast

Mildly Menacing
Dear @Elcapast ,

I do not know if you know this, but the player you saw is @markk , and is an admin.
Mark while flying, did not do anything to interfere with the round, at least, as far as I can see in the demo.
Essentially, the round that he flew around, he decided to not take part in the game, and as far as I could see, was AFK for most of it.

If he did attack a blue team member while using his admin powers like this, please notify us of this, but otherwise, there is no further action needed.

Thank you for reporting something which you thought was bad.

Kind regards,
Lucas
He did not attack any blues I just had no clue what to do. If I should report it or just leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom