Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered JB Markers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cappie

Strange

cappie

Reading through the marker rules, forgive me if i missed something that answered this, but I have question about them.

I know from answers that markers being put down isn't implied you go to them, and you arent allowed to put down a trick marker. In the case of where you would say "today is out of cell rebel day, bumrush to the yellow line" and anyone who goes to the yellow line is kos because days override orders. If you were to say "today is out of cell rebel day, bumrush to my marker" is that considered a marker trick? It seems pretty straight forward but I've heard a lot of split opinions on this. Thanks in advance! ❤

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
This has actually been a discussion that's been going around on the discord for the past few days.

Here are the two rules that include specifics about the markers. (Admins or mods please free to jump in for me if i miss something.)

ss+(2020-06-04+at+08.21.59).png

and

ss+(2020-06-04+at+08.24.21).png

So under Tricky orders, we have a clear rule as far as not using the markers to trick reds and kill them intentionally using these markers. I think the rule itself is fine, but i dont think it's made quite as clear and i'd like to see the tricky orders section provide a more clear explanation involving markers and how they may or may not be used. I think providing an example such as this would be an improvement.

EX: "This includes using markers to kill reds intentionally, (Examples like giving orders to bombrush to marker during certain days, killing reds on markers when you haven't audibly ordered them on to it, ect.)

Obviously, some proper formating would be needed, I cant think at the top of my head how i'd word it correctly.

If i missed the ball on any of this, I apologize. I know i've had a talk about this on discord with a few admins, but i thought i'd prove my full detailed argument here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom