Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed JB LUNAPARK V2

Mordess

Scarcely Lethal
I feel it'd be smart to REMOVE this playlist from the current selection. Selecting warday and class warfare spawns all blues above lava, dropping them in when the round starts which causes them to be instakilled.

With freedays, if you are selected as a freeday, you spawn outside the map and can not move or taunt, stuck in place outside the map for the whole round.

My suggestion is that this map should be taken down either permanently or temporarily if either the map gets an update, there is a current better updated map we could use or if there is a way to adjust the spawns so the specified LR's above don't get denied,

Attachments

• jank.jpg
    jank.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 178

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
Honestly, if the fixes are made about LR's i really hope we get this map played more often because of it.

You can tell that the map designer had a lot of fun working on it and it is probably the best looking map in terms of design besides underjail. I'm so excited to see the changes happen to get this map playable.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom