Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined [JB] baiting rule change

Status
Not open for further replies.

GobTheBird

The baiting rules let's reds hit Blus in their melee range but I feel like it's should be counted as forcebait when hitting players in Blu side areas. Due to this rule reds can completely stop a minigame by using a legal loopholes and killing the entire Blu team in a minigame using one excuse:"he/she/they were baiting" which doesn't make them kos which causes most people on Blu to die but due to the loophole you can't do anything to defend yourself. Basically It should be counted as forcebait if a Blu is on a Blu side minigame and baiting if in red side still.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
There's two possible scenarios here. I'm not sure which one you're referring to so I'll just cover them both.
1) The reds are damaging and killing blues from the red side of a minigame while the blues are within the blue side. Most of the time these are entirely the fault of the blues in question and one can easily avoid baiting like this by standing farther away from the reds. If the reds are using projectiles or lethal taunts to attack blues from further away they're auto KoS (so long as they hit with the projectiles) so this should keep you safe the majority of the time.
2) Warden ordered reds into a blue side area and they attacked any blues that entered. This is a kill order and the warden should be teambanned for doing this.
Neither scenario requires a rule change in my opinion.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
As a blue I'd simply avoid standing on the fence/window of any minigames this may apply to because you don't have to stand as close as possible to the reds to watch them in a (usually closed) minigame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom