Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted JAy_'s Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAy_

Strange
Username: JAy_

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/_jaY/

Who has punished you?
Honey?

Why were you punished?
bhopping out of armory before round starts.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have been in the BLW community for over 6+ years now, and have been perma banned, gagged, muted, etc. multiple times but here I am again because i genuinely enjoy playing BLW. I enjoy being around these people I have connected with. I have done lots of wrong things unintentionally and made mistakes that I thought would be fun in the moment to provide enjoyment for others, and never think about long run. Almost all of my teambans, mutes, gags and any bans have been because of me having fun or doing something out of my own "experiments". i try to correct myself after doing wrong majority of the time. Gaming is all about experiencing, enjoying and having fun. Everyone that knows me and plays with me knows I just try to have the most fun out of situations and communicate with others. Me being teambanned has taken a part of that away from me. For my current teamban situation I found a way to get out of the armory, and open cells before round starts. It was a dumb thing to do considering it really didn't effect the game at all. I did take action after opening cells though. I went warden and took action quick. I see how it could of been bad and I apologize for that. In all my 6+ years in BLW I've genuinely never wanted to cause harm anyone JB, or to other players. I always try to have fun and increase the experience for myself and others while playing with everyone. I apologize if my actions have caused any inconvenience or frustration. If my actions have caused any negative impact, I deeply regret it. I only want to make people smile. also go watch my jb video @jsnlol on youtube :)

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

You're now officially tied for most second chances. Don't make me regret this, as after this you wont be getting unbanned so don't bother appealing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom