Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JAy_'s Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAy_

Strange
Username: JAy_

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:98588099

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
illegal lr

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm making this appeal because i feel as if i don't deserve this permanent ban from blue. i made a complete accident, stood up for my actions in the moment, and said it was an accident multiple times. i asked the guy i was suppose to give LR to if he was _____, he said he was, so i gave him LR. But it wasn't. I don't understand why it would be a permanent ban for an accident i stated was an accident. this is my genuine response. I dont understand the reaction i received from Jim.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
It was more negligence than "an accident" when you just /givelr to the first person on the list while there are rebels running around and have a dozen prior teambans.

JAy_

Strange
i dont get how it would be negligence when i physically asked the medic if he was the person i was suppose to give lr to and he said yes, i did say the rebeller's name on the lr list first and the medic said yes thats him. i dont understand how that would be my fault. i was taking the guy who was suppose to get lr word for it, also taking in considering that he wouldnt lie since he was suppose to get lr and dont get why he would not want lr. thats genuinely what went through my brain.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
i dont get how it would be negligence when i physically asked the medic if he was the person i was suppose to give lr to and he said yes, i did say the rebeller's name on the lr list first and the medic said yes thats him. i dont understand how that would be my fault. i was taking the guy who was suppose to get lr word for it, also taking in considering that he wouldnt lie since he was suppose to get lr and dont get why he would not want lr. thats genuinely what went through my brain.
Trusting reds just because they're the LR recipient is negligence, yes.

JAy_

Strange
Trusting reds just because they're the LR recipient is negligence, yes.
i do get i cant trust reds, but if your the last red eligible for lr i dont see why he would lie to not get lr. who wouldn't want lr.. if he truly wanted lr, he would of specified and not lied. i dont see how i would of got his name otherwise, maybe i was negligent and inconsiderate, i should of put more time into it in the moment and i am sincerely sorry. i should of taken a bit of more consideration by making him do /r at most. i now see what i could of done after the fact i got banned and i now know.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin

It doesn't quite seem like you asked anyone anything when you gave out the lr so I'm not sure how you could genuinely remember it a different way or be sincerely sorry for it.

Reactions: est
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom