Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted JanKonesCZ's Discord ban and Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanKonesCZ

Jan The

What was your type of punishment?:
Mute and Discord ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:72926837
@JanKonesCZ#3411

Who has punished you?
Mute: Jim
Discord: Cant remember
Why were you punished?
Server: Racism, disrespect. micspam, overtalking warden, previous appealed "perma bans"
Discord: Cant remember

Why should we revoke your punishment?
To be honest, there isnt anything else than these few sentences i am gonna write down here

I am really sorry for being such an idiotic "14 years old" edgelord at the time that i got all these mutes, i was probably this huge jerk because of how my life was evolving at the time where i was going throught puberty while at the same time slight depression

To be honest I wouldnt be suprised if you deny this just because of my past, i am here just to say sorry if nothing else to anyone who i angered or made some drama with and i promise i will reduce my toxicity to minimum

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Kawaiiiii appeal. I'm willing to remove the silence when the appeal resolves since it's been so long. Discord will have to wait a day or two in case some admin is gonna have a stroke with you being unbanned (so maybe like @Noodl cuz I doubt anyone else but me remembers you).

Do note that when you are unsilenced you will have to not be an idiot to get yourself comm blocked again like ever.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Unsilenced and unbanned from discord. Don't be a tard or the permas go back on and stay back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom