Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined jamie's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

User name: jamie

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:88032739

Who has punished you?

Why were you punished?
"Donor abuse"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Unban breezy if you let stuff like this pass. It is unacceptable that this server demonstrates that if an admin "with (ALL) ADMIN:" "using his power as a staff member to promote his Discord" gets permanently banned but a simple donator gag on the same situation, just without the use of an admin command saying it in chat can get off scot-free. I took his punishment as a bar example of the rules seeing as it was almost the same situation with someone advertising a discord server and issued a gag vote.

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Captura.JPG

You confuse the terms and you use a donor tool for gag a person with the reason adversing when advertising rules are focus to hack or cheats.

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

View attachment 18304
You confuse the terms and you use a donor tool for gag a person with the reason adversing when advertising rules are focus to hack or cheats.
Yuh, get that. Not my reason for this post. I'm more focused on the fact that an admin got permanently banned over something that is allowed, just because he used an admin chat command so it'd say (ALL)ADMIN. That'd be enough reasoning for demotion, not for a permanent ban. I'd prefer a discussion about this rule & about breezie's ban among staff over me actually being unbanned. I seriously think this is stupid and not okay to set an example that if you use an admin command for something that is allowed for example advertising, it'd be a permanent ban but as long as it isn't an admin command you can do exactly what he did and get away with it.

Blw took away Supreme's moderator due to him abusing actual game breaking and interrupting commands such as no-clip, I'm not seeing a permanent ban on him.

Also tax has talked in (ALL)ADMIN to engage in conversations, so as long as he abides by the rules he can talk in that form? For example not breaking the rules might, maybe and can possibly involve advertising a server just as breezie did? Or is there a specific rule for admins/mods to not advertise using (ALL)ADMIN?

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
There is a difference between an ordinary user advertising his discord and a server moderator attempting to take advantage of his position to steal players.
Anyways, as there's been some conflict previously on whether or not advertising is permitted, I gave you a fairly light punishment overall, just a one day ban and nothing else. Please refrain from jumping the first user that drops a link in chat with your donor powers in the future. You may keep your donor once this expires, but I think you can wait out this one.

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

Thanks for the reply 10k. Still, regardless. I saw him post a youtube video in chat and I didn't do anything; at the discord server invite, I was reminded of breezie and thought it'd be justified due to the circumstances. If possible, is there a chance of a conversation or discussion involving breezie's ban between staff? Breezie brought a fun impact to AUSJB and it was unfortunate about his ban but many do believe it shouldn't be permanent. Thanks for your time tonight 10k.

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

A bit of both, seeing as the reason i gagged was due to me thinking advertising isn’t allowed because Breezie got banned for it; If possible I’d really like a discussion about his ban between staff, if not it’s fine.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
A bit of both, seeing as the reason i gagged was due to me thinking advertising isn’t allowed because Breezie got banned for it; If possible I’d really like a discussion about his ban between staff, if not it’s fine.
Well allow me to clear up the breezy thing. It's none of your business, so you should stick to your own problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom