Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jake's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Strange

Jake

User name: Jake

Name
Jake

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:170505514

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? None

On what servers do you usually play on? Only Blackwonder.tf- 2fort and mainly jailbreak.

Why would you like to become an admin? Because I often see mass freekillers on jailbreak and most of the admins are offline when i'm on and i'm active during the weekend and I have to end up using the donor commands which expire later and also have the risk of votedodging.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names Mark,Paragon, and some more I'm probaly forgetting

When are you usually available to play? The Weekend since school started 9 hours on friday and 11 hours on Sat, Sun.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play For example to deal with a mass freekiller on jailbreak would result in a week teamban for the minimum or a minor offensive of freekill will get a slay and the mic spammers will get muted temporarily for 6 hours or another thing is those people who use racial slurs or any other chat offenses will result in a permanent gag and or the people verbally then it would result in a permanent mute and the no mics on blue team would get team banned until they do eventually get one.- Sorry for the run on I’m on my phone editing this

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? That's about it.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
for a 15 year old jake it would seem that you've put very little thought into this application. you've only listed one punishment for jailbreak, a server which is hugely complex and you haven't even listed even the most basic of punishments. unless i'm premature in posting and you're still editing your app then this is very disappointing and lacking in several areas. (if that happens to be the case i will edit accordingly)

Jake

Strange

Jake

Yeah my bad I was in a hurry to get through this and I went blank will try to improve thanks for the feedback.

Edit: I edited some parts of the application

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin
Hello.

Because I often see mass freekillers on jailbreak and most of the admins are offline when i'm on and i'm active during the weekend and I
And you?

racial slurs or any other chat offenses will result in a gag.
So if the user is using their microphone to scream racial slurs, you will still gag them anyway?

For example to deal with a mass freekiller on jailbreak would result in a teamban
How long is the teamban? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month?

Please do spend more time on your application because so far it's really lacking especially for the punishments section. You are a decent person in LAJB as well as knowing at least the basics of the rules (despite not showing it here); I don't think I had an issue with you at all.

-Support
Edit your application and spend more time in it and I may reconsider.

Jake

Strange

Jake

Like I said last time I sped through if you want me to reapply to fix errors tell me and to answer those questions

1.fixed

2. If they are screaming in the mic then it’ll be a mute if you want to be difficult permanently

3. A week would be preferred length

And again like above I could do another one if you all don’t think this is alright.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin
No, please don't make another application just because of a few errors. There's a thing called 'Edit' and I'm sure you know what that is since you edited your application 17 minutes after I first posted in your application.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Applicant failed to add additional punishments to help us better understand how they would correct rule breakers. This is after they acknowledged that more information needed to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom