Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid jailbrerb appel

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

Rev

Alright, first the details.

Punishment was a 1-Day Ban from Jailbreak
Punisher was Wanka.

I'm going to need some clarity on the staff's side of the situation, but here's what I pieced together.

-People started intruding.
-I had been berating prisoners for quite some time.
-I try to slice a rebel and a person is in the way when I attempt to attack. They die.
-I panic over comms.
-Wanka tries to ask me questions. I did not know they were staff (or was oblivious to having been reprimanded before by them, since them or someone else had firework'd me earlier for a misunderstanding where I did not know airblasts were freehit), but I do (try to) answer.
-During this, I slice up a few people with red miasmas around them, indicating they have rebelled. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a rebel cloud = instant valid? Some of them did attack me too.
-A Medic jumps in front of me as I try to flee. Confusing them for an enemy, they die too.
-I get banned shortly after.

I obviously cracked from stress and was unfit for warden duties, but I'm gonna need the other side of the story and a good explanation on what I did wrong besides cutting up rebels and the accidental casualties of two non-rebels BEFORE I write the appeal proper. I had been playing on an unstaffed server run by a different host earlier and do not know all the ins-and-outs, assuming the norms there were okay.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Please use the correct format, you can find it on the main page, right side.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

appeal.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom