Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slice

Mildly Menacing
yo i left jailbreak a while ago and came back like this week

WHAT HAPPENED

all jailbreak servers are dead now, its hard to find players on any at any time
i get things like oceanman on aus jailbreak helped kill the server but like WHAT?
AUS was always at like 10players+ 1 year ago now they all dead ):

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Yea, unfortunately, to see that happening, plus it is school year. Also About Aus JB, Endeavour.TF (new community btw) has been taking people who play aus into their server. So I really can’t help it. Unless if you want to wait out to summer. However, if you want to play jailbreak I am still planning to do a giveaway! :) Feel free to look giveaway tab! Stay Safe.

Last edited:

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

yo i left jailbreak a while ago and came back like this week

WHAT HAPPENED

all jailbreak servers are dead now, its hard to find players on any at any time
i get things like oceanman on aus jailbreak helped kill the server but like WHAT?
AUS was always at like 10players+ 1 year ago now they all dead ):

Majority of the active players got banned muted/restricted in a way which made playing an unfun experience for the ones who didn't especially on LA leaving most of the "active" players to quit

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Try flux.tf its run by similar people with certain admins from blackwonder not being present

but the jokes write themself so try https://flux.tf/
1614178872916.png

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

Majority of the active players got banned muted/restricted in a way which made playing an unfun experience for the ones who didn't especially on LA leaving most of the "active" players to quit
Yeah without the Mass free killers jb wasnt the same, really sad... these admins am i right?

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Oh look is meeeeeee
Anyway, before this gets too out of hand, Jailbreak is just having a population shift again, as was previously stated. The only difference now is the additional mass exodus of trolls leaving for greener pastures. Expect AUS and SG to have larger server pops once spring+summer roll around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom