Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird Hello

Strange

Weird

So i gave my first command which was to go to the yellow line and afk freeze someone left and was moving so i killed them but i got vote slayed by a donor. But i killed him because we was moving and left his cell even though apparently he didn't hear the command. Did i free kill him?

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

If anyone asks for a repeat after any order, you have to give at least one while not being overtalked. What likely happened was they asked for a repeat and you didn't give them one. However, they shouldn't have been moving, since you should AFK while asking for a repeat. If he was moving, then you did not freekill him. If he was standing still, not following orders but still AFK, then he probably asked for a repeat, in which case (if you didn't give one) you did freekill him.

Paragon

Foster The People
Let me give more context because he is leaving info out. Multiple people inlcuding myself over voice and text chat were asking for a repeat. half that were asking, were already on the line asking while afk to make sure they were following orders, the other half that were asking were in the cells afk as well. One guy decided to walk out after a while because he decided to follow the group because he thought they were fine. He killed the red despite multiple people asking for repeats AND THEN gave half a repeat aftet he killed him. He even admited twice in game that he was talking to someome else and not paying attention im game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom