Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Jailbreak warden picking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I play on jailbreak alot and sadly there alot of people on blu without a mic, and if someone with a mic finally is on blu someone random will be picked, this system would work if everybody on blu has a mic, but alot of people go on blu anyway, thats why im thinking you guys should change the plugin so the first one that types !w will be warden instead of someone random, also I don`t know if this is possible but if it is, you guys also add some sort of plugin that allows onlty people with a mic can join blu,

Thx for reading my idea

Master fiN

Strange
Umm.. OK. Didn't understand it completely still, but maybe. Sadly, i dont play JailBreak servers.. so i'm not sure.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
I play on jailbreak alot and sadly there alot of people on blu without a mic, and if someone with a mic finally is on blu someone random will be picked, this system would work if everybody on blu has a mic, but alot of people go on blu anyway, thats why im thinking you guys should change the plugin so the first one that types !w will be warden instead of someone random, also I don`t know if this is possible but if it is, you guys also add some sort of plugin that allows onlty people with a mic can join blu,

Thx for reading my idea

Well if it was possible to detect players mics then that'd be a great idea albeit I don't go on jailbreak server unless there's problems with players/maps.

In regards to !w, I believe having this available would probably lead to abuse, if it's remotely possible to abuse warden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom