Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Jailbreak suggestions and changes(with the new plugin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

This is just my personal thoughts with the overhauled plugins

The new warden picking system,
why was this changed everyone liked this feature It easily shows when people DONT have mics and not having an auto warden select just lets more "no mics" the chance to go onto blue. I left a straw poll if you'd like to vote Also, the best of both worlds could work with a timer and the chance to force warden like it used to be

The new rebel status,
In the new plugin overhaul, I noticed rebel statuses are back. I recently asked a few people about this change and they all agreed on the one fact that 30seconds was way too long for a timer it may seem pretty trivial but while rebelling 30seconds could be the difference between life or death. I understand why it's back to let guards know who rebelled (cough cough wrong scout) But for anything else, 30seconds is a death sentence with semi-competent guards along with the fact it tells you in chat who rebelled makes it pretty strong for any guard with a functioning brain. In my opinion, it should be limited down to maybe 10 seconds or 15. as half a minute is way too much time.
I have also left a straw poll for anyone who would like to add to the discussion
Smaller issues I've noticed,

Now that rebel status is back it seems redundant to have the YER not cloak you anymore on a backstab
If this was added I'd see people trying to go for long-chain stabs with this weapon as the risk-reward factor is extremely high me and a few other friends came to a consensus
that if the rebel status were to be kept the rebel status on cloaked spies could be extended to where spies cant go on massive chainstays for no risk
As per usual I also have a poll for this If you'd like to vote
Mods Don't have the ability to speak while dead?

I recently spotted after the new plugin mods had to respawn themselves to speak in the game?
Self-explanatory

The free day like trail thingy idk what to call it
Nobody likes this I dont really have much on it but ill leave a poll this obnoxious ass line (not the particles the line) is the bane of my existance

If I find anything worth note ill make sure to edit this post please feel free to vote and add your opinion in the comments

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
For the first suggestion, I would like the old system back where it would give a 5 second period for someone to force warden before it randomly picked one. This way we’re can have people force warden and also have it randomly pick a warden.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
1) I agree with Tax, the original thread that proposed the change only offered 5 seconds before forcing a warden, I feel like thats the best way to resolve this.
2) 30 seconds is pretty egregious, 10 or 15 seconds is still plenty of an advantage for guards while still making rebelling feasible.
3) Don't quite understand what you're proposing with this one.
4) Is a bug, will likely be fixed.
5) The trail should stay. The "freeday aura" is bugged atm, it remains on stripped freedays and dead freedays can transfer the aura to another Red. The new trail works properly but disappears if the freeday is stationary for a while. As the aura compensates for this, I feel that both should stay until the aura works as intended.

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

1) I agree with Tax, the original thread that proposed the change only offered 5 seconds before forcing a warden, I feel like thats the best way to resolve this.
2) 30 seconds is pretty egregious, 10 or 15 seconds is still plenty of an advantage for guards while still making rebelling feasible.
3) Don't quite understand what you're proposing with this one.
4) Is a bug, will likely be fixed.
5) The trail should stay. The "freeday aura" is bugged atm, it remains on stripped freedays and dead freedays can transfer the aura to another Red. The new trail works properly but disappears if the freeday is stationary for a while. As the aura compensates for this, I feel that both should stay until the aura works as intended.

1565752012872.png

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Ah, the auto-disguise feature. I thought thats what you meant, but didn't want to discount the possibility of some kooky plugin that cloaked you on a backstab lol.
As for my thoughts, Disguising was removed for a reason. Even with the rebel mark plugin back, a good YER spy can simply wait out the duration, then come out of hiding as an unassuming guard. Granted, its not unbeatable (there are ways to detect such stabs), but I think the no death scream or kill icon on kill iteration is powerful enough as is.
(Also wasn't disguising with the YER against the rules at one point?)

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I really think that it should auto-assign a warden after 30 seconds or so, I just had a situation where no one went warden and it was a freeday

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Mods Don't have the ability to speak while dead?
I recently spotted after the new plugin mods had to respawn themselves to speak in the game?
Self-explanatory

Fixed

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
1) Has been implemented
2) Not sure if its been reduced or not, but hasn't been complained about in a while
3) Has been implemented
4) See above
5) Line trail was removed, now it's just particles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom