Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Jailbreak Rules Update Suggestion

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

So as it was discussed the other day on Discord, the Jailbreak rules are a little bit out of date.

I was bored this morning so went and made a potential rules update for the Jailbreak Rules page.

It's way too long to fit on here, so a google docs link is provided instead: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NH_32xcCLiITfdqh90ipn7FBDtM2dyQyW8Su0GV1mSk/edit?usp=sharing

It gives better clarity of certain rules, what is considered rule breaking and has updated definitions and new definitions based on what's available on the LR Menu.

Class Wars and Hot Prisoners aren't included in this list (under definitions) as I have not yet seen them be picked or used, so I have no idea what rules are in place when they are active.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Panzer Pants DOES move you around and should not be included in the taunt freeze section. Otherwise, it looks very good! Hopefully, it doesn't deter players from actually reading the rules.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Panzer Pants DOES move you around and should not be included in the taunt freeze section. Otherwise, it looks very good! Hopefully, it doesn't deter players from actually reading the rules.
The clip I viewed of it you could stay still. I've also seen it in servers and players can stay still in it. - I'm not sure if it's been changed since it's release so you can stay still, but I've definitely seen Soldiers in UK Minecraft Trade server staying still and spamming the cannon.

2nd edit - looked at wiki (because I didn't before this) and it says "The Soldier will continuously drive the tank forward, being impossible to stop or reverse". Will remove it from the allowed taunts list for AFK taunting.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
The clip I viewed of it you could stay still. I've also seen it in servers and players can stay still in it. - I'm not sure if it's been changed since it's release so you can stay still, but I've definitely seen Soldiers in UK Minecraft Trade server staying still and spamming the cannon.

2nd edit - looked at wiki (because I didn't before this) and it says "The Soldier will continuously drive the tank forward, being impossible to stop or reverse". Will remove it from the allowed taunts list for AFK taunting.
I suppose if they face a wall but it’s still technically moving

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

These rules are looking great but you should update the prophunt LR rules because that LR ends in the last prop being given ammo and an objective of killing all of the blues instead of receiving LR but otherwise its good

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
yes, this clears up some potential loopholes and misunderstandings (my misunderstanding with the breakables). would be nice to see the rules updated.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Adjusted Prophunt to note that you do not receive an LR for the round. Can't believe I missed that. Only seen Prophunt a handful of times, and multiple REDs survived the timeout for each of those rounds.

Cheers

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Can we add First Reaction, Last Reaction to the definitions so that we don't have to keep explaining how to play it every round we choose to play it?
I think it is still important for Wardens to explain the game they are playing. I've seen and been freekilled many times because the warden refuses to explain the game.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
I think it is still important for Wardens to explain the game they are playing. I've seen and been freekilled many times because the warden refuses to explain the game
It would be better if there was a set rule though don't you think, it saves a lot of time and implementing it in the rules would mean everyone has a general definition to go of off.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Added the following definition:

First Reaction/Last Reaction - All Prisoners are made to line up against a wall or line up within a designated area. The Warden will state the minigame the REDs are playing, and must ask if any REDs do not know how to play the minigame. If any REDs state they do not know how to play the minigame, the Warden must explain the minigame and perform a practice round.

The minigame is conducted by the Warden ONLY. The Warden will start saying ‘First reaction, last reaction …” cycling randomly between the two, before saying a final line of “First reaction/Last reaction [Order].

If the final order is ‘First Reaction’ then the FIRST person to perform the final order will die.
If the final order is ‘Last Reaction’ then the LAST person to perform the final order will die.

In the event of a tie between the REDs that performed the action at the same time (and are supposed to die), they must both die.

The Warden may stop the minigame at any time unless they state prior to the game that they’re stopping at X players. If the game ends with one RED left alive and not rebelling, they may be given a Last Request.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
No one seemed to address this, so I'll oblige:

Hot prisoner day is a normal round, with the exception that direct contact with a Red damages Blus as if hit by a flamethrower.

Class Warfare forces all members of each team to be a specific class (Example, all Reds are scouts, all Blus are pyros). Otherwise identical to War Day (non-custom) mechanic and rule-wise.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

tbh by the sounds of hot prisoner day, that should be active permanently for REDs. Baiting BLUs get punished instantly, and you know they're baiting.

Added both to the definitions section:

Hot Prisoner Day - A normal round with the exception of all REDs causing fire damage to BLUs that get too close to them.

Class Warfare - Forces all players to a specific class (random for RED and BLU). The day plays the same as NON-CUSTOM War Day, and the rules and specifications for that minigame should be followed for this minigame.

Cheers

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom