Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jailbreak Rant :P

Chelsea

Unremarkable
This is a joke, not a complaint. Thus, I did not put this under problems. I just felt like nitpicking on the minute issues in Jailbreak that honestly don't bother me too much.

It's been a while since I've made any posts, damn... well time to bitch about all the tiny issues in jailbreak, cause why not? I have some stuff to rant about and I wanna organise it.
-Maps
-Wardens
-Connection
-Use of memes
Well, time to rant...

Maps
To be honest, almost all the maps are fine, but some just make you say "why tf was this map even made?" For example, the marioparty map is by far the worst map I have ever seen. It lacks gamemodes, the places are kinda confusing, and holy shit the watermelons in the cells always get me stuck. Some maps have gamemodes that are way too easy and some are just way too hard (I won't specify the maps).

Wardens
Now I might be guilty as well, but wardens do give some really confusing orders (somehow I manage to comply), and within 1 minute, half the reds are dead. Amazing! Also some wardens have bad mics, either with a shit ton of background noise or the gain is like 0. And of course, THE WARDENS WHO SAY AFK AFM INSTEAD OF AFK FREEZE.

Connection
This is not a problem of the server per se, but holy shit even 100 ping is a pain. I can't PVP since it takes like 5 hits to register 1 at 100 ping, and playing sniper with 200 ping is a nightmare. Some people even use VPN so they can get high ping and facestab people (I am not gonna say who is responsible, but if you played in the AUS server you know who I am referring to). Man I love lag compensation.

Use of memes
Now this one is really a small problem, so there really is not much to say. Some people really overuse memes when they speak in VC and it gets really annoying sometimes. They would be like "no u", "your mum...", you get the point.

Overall, I want to emphasise that this is a joke, so take it with a grain of salt. These things makes blw jb stand out (I guess), and they really are small issues, so don't comment to tell me to put this in problems. Have a great day!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
To be honest, almost all the maps are fine, but some just make you say "why tf was this map even made?" For example, the marioparty map is by far the worst map I have ever seen. It lacks gamemodes, the places are kinda confusing, and holy shit the watermelons in the cells always get me stuck. Some maps have gamemodes that are way too easy and some are just way too hard (I won't specify the maps).
I believe this map is in the process of being removed from the map rotation.

Also some wardens have bad mics, either with a shit ton of background noise or the gain is like 0
If the mic is inaudible, you can report them.

THE WARDENS WHO SAY AFK AFM INSTEAD OF AFK FREEZE.
? I can relate

100 ping is a pain
and you think you got it bad? average ping for me near 250, most ping spike I got was up to 500 sometimes lol

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

This is a joke, not a complaint. Thus, I did not put this under problems. I just felt like nitpicking on the minute issues in Jailbreak that honestly don't bother me too much.

It's been a while since I've made any posts, damn... well time to bitch about all the tiny issues in jailbreak, cause why not? I have some stuff to rant about and I wanna organise it.
-Maps
-Wardens
-Connection
-Use of memes
Well, time to rant...

Maps

Wardens
Now I might be guilty as well, but wardens do give some really confusing orders (somehow I manage to comply), and within 1 minute, half the reds are dead. Amazing! Also some wardens have bad mics, either with a shit ton of background noise or the gain is like 0. And of course, THE WARDENS WHO SAY AFK AFM INSTEAD OF AFK FREEZE.

Connection
This is not a problem of the server per se, but holy shit even 100 ping is a pain. I can't PVP since it takes like 5 hits to register 1 at 100 ping, and playing sniper with 200 ping is a nightmare. Some people even use VPN so they can get high ping and facestab people (I am not gonna say who is responsible, but if you played in the AUS server you know who I am referring to). Man I love lag compensation.

Use of memes
Now this one is really a small problem, so there really is not much to say. Some people really overuse memes when they speak in VC and it gets really annoying sometimes. They would be like "no u", "your mum...", you get the point.

Overall, I want to emphasise that this is a joke, so take it with a grain of salt. These things makes blw jb stand out (I guess), and they really are small issues, so don't comment to tell me to put this in problems. Have a great day!

In my opinion,most of the maps are good and even if bad ones get voted you can just take an hour break and come back (even less if people rtv)

Bad wardens are the most annoying thing you can face in jailbreak as they will do stuff which is clearly illegal if they spent less than a minute on the rules. Wardens that say 'afk afm' and no detours or delays or no cheating always make me grit my teeth

For the past like year or two playing on 200+ ping has never been an issue for me and I feel most of the face stabs are due to the apparent use of spies using interp on jb. If you get used to the ping you can master it

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
@Sonny all reds bomb rush to the start of obby afk afm, no detours or delays, no cheating
XD
please don't say that

my ears hurt

PS: from another JB player:
1567849571339.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom