Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Jailbreak Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Stoner

Unremarkable

Joelly

Hello, Im Pigeon rn the blackwonder jailbreak servers turn into cancer when no admin are on

A huge problem is the freekillers

2nd problem The Mic spammers

3rd Kids with voice changers / Or underaged kids going warden and using mic when its a rule to have a mature voice

4th no admins make this impossible to enjoy we need atleast 1 active admin on maybe one from far away so time for them will be good while other admins can play at there time

But still this complaint will never be listened to without anybody doing admin applications and it does not work out and it fails

I would love to become a admin but i can't i am not fit for it because server i never been on long enough but i really hate the server when no admins get on to actually gag/mute/ban/kick/tb these rule breaking fucks

And i was one of those fucks but rn i just want to enjoy the server at its fullest seriously

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Would you be willing to spend 24 hours on Jailbreak in that cesspool of toxicity if you were an admin?

Even if you had the power to punish rulebreakers, you wouldn't want to be there an entire day (at least that's how I see it)

D

Deleted member 2120

You can use the /calladmin command or you can call for help from Discord.

You can also file reports.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

This isn't really a problem that is easily solved, I'm sure you're aware. My only advice is to a) record demos and report people on the forums or b) get the attention of an admin on the Discord in the #requesthelp channel or c) use the !calladmin command. We really are trying our best, friend. We just can't always be there to help.

A Stoner

Unremarkable

Joelly

And also half people that did anything won't record and i don't want to buy or get a recording software

A Stoner

Unremarkable

Joelly

Would you be willing to spend 24 hours on Jailbreak in that cesspool of toxicity if you were an admin?

Even if you had the power to punish rulebreakers, you wouldn't want to be there an entire day (at least that's how I see it)
Half time im on for 24 hours i do have life but i do stay mostly and if i don't im prob sleeping after day and once i get on i usually stay on this server not really on other tf2 ones and but i do usually look at it and stay on for long time

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

And also half people that did anything won't record and i don't want to buy or get a recording software

go to console type "Record (name of the recording)", once you got your evidence go to console and type "stop".

Then you can do "playdemo (name of recording)" to check if you have everything, "demoui" might also be handy, then once you've seen it and you know there is good evidence.

You go the the forums and add that demo to a report and tadaa you made a report without having recording software.

D

Deleted member 2120

the call admin command does not work no admins come and when they do the players shut up so a 24/7 admin to witness and help would be nice
It does work. Why do you think people get banned for abusing it? Also I don't think Bene can really control his admins like that.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
How is this a problem we can fix? Sure, we can accept more admins, but we run into two problems there.
  1. Is the admin really fit to be an admin? Will they not abuse? Can we trust them?
  2. We don't get NEARLY as many admin applications as we would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom