Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Crumpit

Scarcely Lethal

holland

At the moment, i feel that Jailbreak has an incapability of working if there is not an authoratitive character online. Only yesterday i was being freekilled every round by a player that was perfectly aware of the rules. To fix this problem and to make the gamemode more enjoyable i feel that there needs to be more active admins that regularily do mic checks and even play the game. I do understand that admins "Have lives" - Vick 2k18
but i would think that a schedule to buffer admins 'log-ons' so that there is atleast 1 admin on over a period of time. This would oppose 2-3 admins on all at the same making them less effective.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
A schedule for admins playing could be nice... But.
ADMINS HAVE LIVES TOO...
And some admins would not be able to maintaing that schedule.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

By that, I meant that admins aren't forced to go onto a server meaning that they join when they can due to obvious reasons mentioned on your previous complaint.

I am gonna say this again, record the rule breakers and report them. You have time, why not use it to your advantage and help the servers by reporting those filthy rule breakers.

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

Reporting usually helps, most admins respond within time. Sometimes this can be delayed though.
Be patient, and don’t expect reports to be handled quickly. (Hint: complaining wont get them resolved any faster.)
At the moment, i feel that Jailbreak has an incapability of working if there is not an authoratitive character online. Only yesterday i was being freekilled every round by a player that was perfectly aware of the rules. To fix this problem and to make the gamemode more enjoyable i feel that there needs to be more active admins that regularily do mic checks and even play the game. I do understand that admins "Have lives" - Vick 2k18
but i would think that a schedule to buffer admins 'log-ons' so that there is atleast 1 admin on over a period of time. This would oppose 2-3 admins on all at the same making them less effective.
As for this, like Vick said, admins aren’t forced to come on to Jailbreak. And like you and I, they have lives. They aren’t robots that cater to you hand and foot. This is why reports/donators exist, to help alleviate some of the problems on the server.

Nick Crumpit

Scarcely Lethal

holland

Be patient, and don’t expect reports to be handled quickly. (Hint: complaining wont get them resolved any faster.)

As for this, like Vick said, admins aren’t forced to come on to Jailbreak. And like you and I, they have lives. They aren’t robots that cater to you hand and foot. This is why reports/donators exist, to help alleviate some of the problems on the server.
If you read my full post, you would see that i understand they have lives,
just trying to help make blackwonder better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2120

A schedule, in my opinion, will only make admins want to play less. Here, imagine, you are a new accepted admin and you can't wait to play on your favorite server, x50, but you are being forced to go on x50 at 8:00 P.M, and it is only 4:00 P.M! You would get sick of being an admin quickly and eventually stop playing altogether. A schedule wouldn't work for such a small amount of staff as well.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
While it of course would be nice to have an admin on 24/7, it's simply not possible with the model blackwonder is running. Admins are doing all their work for free and thus I feel like I shouldn't force or obligate anyone to play on any server. They should do it out of their own enjoyment, since they are not forced to do any of the wonderful work they do

Nick Crumpit

Scarcely Lethal

holland

While it of course would be nice to have an admin on 24/7, it's simply not possible with the model blackwonder is running. Admins are doing all their work for free and thus I feel like I shouldn't force or obligate anyone to play on any server. They should do it out of their own enjoyment, since they are not forced to do any of the wonderful work they do
I totally understand your position, but i was not necessarily suggesting that admins should be on 24/7. I just felt that some servers were getting more attention than others. This may be due to admins enjoying more servers than others which is good as they are still enjoying the game. I was merely suggesting that some admins could maybe be directed on to another server for 10 minutes to do mic checks, questions e.g. on jailbreak to make sure the game is running smoothly for all. I do see that admins are doing a wonderful job of keeping regulations while making the server fun at the same time, i do now agree with you and at the moment the balance is good.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Closing this thread. I won't obligate admins to do certain things, but we are for sure always looking for new admins to fill the holes that can't be filled by other admins due to time and real life etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom