Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jailbreak problem

Nick Crumpit

Scarcely Lethal

holland

At the moment, i feel that Jailbreak has an incapability of working if there is not an authoratitive character online. Only yesterday i was being freekilled every round by a player that was perfectly aware of the rules. To fix this problem and to make the gamemode more enjoyable i feel that there needs to be more active admins that regularily do mic checks and even play the game.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

We try to recruit as much as we can, we're always hiring, but unfortunately recently there haven't been a lot of apps, as well as apps that are decent. Of the active admins, we try to help but sometimes it's hard because of various other work. Too many people just join forums and immediately apply only to find themselves declined due to not having enough activity or knowledge about the community. If more people spent time here and put in the dedication, we would eventually have enough admins. Though I don't see that changing in the near future.

Welcome aboard.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
We admins have lives. We patrol the servers as best we can, make reports and the such so we can still punish people even when we are not present.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This thread pops up a lot (and here is one that happens to have the exact same name), and the answers are usually the same so you can click on that one.

Also the posters usually apply within a week, which isn't the best way to show they're actually up to the task, and gives off the impression of poorly attempted social manipulation

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

This is an Introduction, not a problem. And admins do have lives, just like you. It's more likely that the admins are online when its evening for obvious reasons so if you wanna avoid rule breakers, adapt to when the admins join .You can record rulebreakers and get their steam id once you've got enough evidence. Right now, you shouldn't really complain since the admins are doing a really good job both on the forum and discord. This thread has been made before tho. You can still report the rule breakers and the admins will do their job :)

Welcome!

Nick Crumpit

Scarcely Lethal

holland

This is an Introduction, not a problem. And admins do have lives, just like you. It's more likely that the admins are online when its evening for obvious reasons so if you wanna avoid rule breakers, adapt to when the admins join .You can record rulebreakers and get their steam id once you've got enough evidence. Right now, you shouldn't really complain since the admins are doing a really good job both on the forum and discord. This thread has been made before tho. You can still report the rule breakers and the admins will do their job :)

Welcome!
i understand that "Admins have lives" and i can see that the job that they are doing, they are doing well. The only thing i ask, is maybe to schedule admins so that there are admins on more often but for shorter periods of time and can also carry on "having a life"

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

i understand that "Admins have lives" and i can see that the job that they are doing, they are doing well. The only thing i ask, is maybe to schedule admins so that there are admins on more often but for shorter periods of time and can also carry on "having a life"
This is hard because we don't have a lot of active jailbreak admins. We try to help when we can but overall there are just some times when there are no available admins due to sleep or work. Scheduling doesn't help this, we're volunteers and help when we can.

D

Deleted member 2120

Scheduling admins will only make them want to play less, which in turn will cause less admins to be on. You should just use Discord and request an admin if there is trouble.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom