Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jailbreak Map Data Sheet

Phil's Pills

I've been collecting data on the Jailbreak maps currently in rotation, and have been working with some friends to complete it. It is now done after like a week of work, and Id like to present it to the community to see.

The link to view this is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XJJhVa6EiPQAVFQRUyDbYLW_eKoQRX5B2D-kUgRZVuY/edit?usp=sharing

This data made me surprised in some areas, some saddened, and some data made me realize how bad of a map Sincinatti is. This data could be inaccurate though, and if you would like changes to be made for it, you can suggest changes here and I will check and change accordingly.

Now most will ask "What is this useless data for?" and to that I say it was for fun, and to make the theoretical best Jailbreak maps. This map will have everything the current map pool has, averaged to perfection just for your pleasure. I introduce;

Jb_Average_v1

• 17 Minigames, including Obstacle Course, Arena, Trivia, Disco, Pool, Deathrun, Crush Game, Theatre, Fall Game, Nine Square, Diner, Soccer/Football, Minefield, Stairway to Heaven, Climb, and ONE BRAND NEW MINIGAME!
  • 8 Unique rebel spots!
  • 2 Lines, and 8 Cells!
  • 3 Different Disco Songs!
  • Plenty of water, and NO ESCAPE!
If the averages of each map are correct, this should be the theoretical perfect map, but what if instead we went beyond what ANY MAP HAS DONE BEFORE? INTRODUCING;

JB_MAXIMUS_v20

• ONE OF EVERY KNOWN MINIGAME, INCLUDING MAP SPECIFIC MINIGAMES!!
  • OVER 20 REBEL SPOTS!
  • AMMO AND HEALTH GALORE IN ARMOURY!
  • 10 DIFFERENT COLOR CHANGING LINES!
  • 32 DIFFERENT CELLS, ALL CONNECTED BY BREAKABLES!
  • SO MUCH WATER WETWORKS WILL PISS ITSELF!
  • TWO ESCAPE ROUTES, BOTH WITH UNIQUE MYSTERIES TO SOLVE!
  • FOUR UNIQUE MINIGAMES!
  • 10 HAND PICKED PERFECT FOR THE TIME DISCO SONGS!
I hope both these maps are considered to be put into production, and if they are I want me to be credited and and I want them to all have a perfect karts section, and have minigames a heavy can complete on without the use of the GRU. I hope this data is useful to those interested, and can help with map development, or with deciding what maps to keep and remove from the map rotation.

Something interesting I'm adding for fun
Top 7 Most Common Minigames:
  1. Obby (100%)
  2. Arena (83%)
  3. Trivia (77%)
  4. Disco, Pool, Deathrun, Crush Game (74%)
  5. Theatre, Fall Game, Nine Square, Diner (64%)
  6. Soccer (58%)
  7. Minefield (48%)
Top 7 Least Common Minigames:
  1. Hide and Go Boom, Prop Dodge, Die or Don't Die, Temple Tumble, Quickdraw, Splat, Golf, Race, Wipeout, Rocket Rain (6%)
  2. Musical Chairs, Bumble Beam, Ghost Hunt, Tic-Tac-Toe, Assassin's Creed (9%)
  3. Deathfall, Floor Maze, Russian Roullete, Stage Chaos (12%)
  4. Awp Dodge, Danger Below, Jumpgame (16%)
  5. Speedrun, Vs. Sentry (19%)
  6. Bowling, Maze, Strafe Race, Bunny Hop (22%)
  7. Karts, Jumprope (25%)

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom