Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jailbreak LA/US Tier list mini project

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Alright, Im actually going to update this shitty Jailbreak Player tier list I made a couple months ago in like 2 hours, a half keyboard/on scree keyboard. Pretty sure you guys saw how bad the one Gabino used was. I'd like to put much more effort into this one so Im gonna need input from the actual players themselves.

First of all those who wanna contribute Im gonna need you to comment on this sheet and let me know who's missing, any other common aliases some people have (;ie Sarge, Sargentman16 or Dzired, Mehf).

And lastly I need to know (preferably from the Oldest players) how old each player is, basically how long ago they started playing. This is to color code them, this is basically useless because most people are prob gonna ignore the colors, but hey I have nothing else to do rn.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aPpv6FdyHelOI-jbiwo2CrA9nm2_h4HsUhLmOAWy8Uo/edit?usp=sharing

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
Just wanna say thanks for putting the time into this list. Brought back a lot of memories of back in the day with all the og members.

I just wish i realized how much of a treasure the LA JB community used to be.

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Alright, Im actually going to update this shitty Jailbreak Player tier list I made a couple months ago in like 2 hours, a half keyboard/on scree keyboard. Pretty sure you guys saw how bad the one Gabino used was. I'd like to put much more effort into this one so Im gonna need input from the actual players themselves.

First of all those who wanna contribute Im gonna need you to comment on this sheet and let me know who's missing, any other common aliases some people have (;ie Sarge, Sargentman16 or Dzired, Mehf).

And lastly I need to know (preferably from the Oldest players) how old each player is, basically how long ago they started playing. This is to color code them, this is basically useless because most people are prob gonna ignore the colors, but hey I have nothing else to do rn.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aPpv6FdyHelOI-jbiwo2CrA9nm2_h4HsUhLmOAWy8Uo/edit?usp=sharing
Finished the list part of this, if your name isn't on it then I could care less because you had enough time to comment on it. If your upset make your own then instead of complaining to me.

I'll be actually setting up the Template tommorow
I've also decided to not color code. Not enough info

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom