Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak ideas

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

The Warden has sparkles around them and it get in the way of some people. can we pls just make the warden GREEN. I know it's not much but can you also make the marker just stay there instead of going away every .5 seconds! This isn't much but it would be nice to have them fixed.

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
The Warden sparkles isn't that much of a problem. The markers, yes, they should remove the time limit since it confuses some of the reds. To me, the markers are the only problematic in this thread and they should revamp it so that reds will not get confused cause some wardens put markers like on a far corner which it will disappear after 0.5 seconds leaving the reds confused when they turn the corner.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I agree. The color does not really matter, the sparkles do their job just fine.
Markers disappearing is the main issue.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Honestly, the sparkles aren't too much of an issue. They tell those smartass reds who say "who are you?" which I think was a great change. If there was a change I would suppose maybe make the circle tighter around the warden? However, I think the way it is now is fine.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I think the only problem with the Warden sparkles is that you can't hide since those sparkles can go through walls and are gonna give away your position.
While this makes sense, you're supposed to be giving orders as Warden, not hiding somewhere, so the particle effect isn't REALLY doing any harm.
100% agree with the marker though, too many times have I placed a marker down only for the Reds to just look around in confusion, unable to find it before it disappears -_-

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom