Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jailbreak Blues!

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

Yes, I know most people on tf2 will be dumb, but the more we get a stupid blue that doesn't know rules is get pretty old. They just mess up a lot. That's ok, but they seem to just suck at everything. So what should we do? I think make people take 1 a iq test then take a test a the jb rules. this can help with mfks too. since most people that care will not just take a test and then mfk.

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
I do wish that you stay with Blackwonder and encourage you to submit reports of people breaking rules, but if you're concerned about people you report getting off with warnings then I suggest you make sure that whoever you report is consistently causing problems.
i will not stop playing in blw, if i stop playing on blw is because i stopped playing tf2, something that I'm little by little doing

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

now i thought of a good idea, like make new players need to play for 3 hours on red to join blu, something like that
The servers won't be able to grow if no one can join blue without waiting for 3 hours since rounds just won't be able to start. People not joining blue is still an issue even when there are over 10 people on the server sometimes so making it harder for someone else to join them would make this worse. Also, there could be a perfectly competent warden who has played other jailbreak servers before who isn't allowed to go blue just because it's a different server.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom