Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jailbreak BLU team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

c: I give warnings though because banning for being on blue is silly. I'm not going to give you 4 chances to correct yourself though. But ye, I wish there was a way to have IQ test to be Warden. But sometimes Prisoners are dumb too. Maybe an IQ test before joining the server?

Jasper

Scarcely Lethal
c: I give warnings though because banning for being on blue is silly. I'm not going to give you 4 chances to correct yourself though. But ye, I wish there was a way to have IQ test to be Warden. But sometimes Prisoners are dumb too. Maybe an IQ test before joining the server?
How about an IQ test for owning a computer?

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Nooooo I love acting stupid! Wait wut where am I, WARDEN???? I'm new to this map, forum and game mode please explain everything while I run away kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom