Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved jailbreak bhop off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
Bhop isn't working I have no clue what might've done it but on or off it's not working according to someone on the server the break happened with some kind of blackwonder update I have no idea what that might be but the bhop is off perm.

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
Just adding real quick he told me it was when the new casual server dropped it turned off random crits on the jailbreak server as well on top of bhop so yea ...

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
Did you try !bhop? Sometimes it doesn't do automatically.
Sorry for not being clearer this isn't a me problem as in !bhop of course that was the first thing I tried, this is the whole server no one can bhop at all its completely off for no reason and no one knows why the command shows is enabled and disabled but won't work. It's not a person problem is the bhop plugin itself

Pienamai

Face Melting
If this is about the US JB server, I've been on it today and the issue seems to be fixed whatever it was
All I know is, it seems that whenever an rtv happens during vsh it breaks, unsure if it's relevant tho

Reactions: est

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
I played some JB earlier, can confirm the problems been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom