Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak Ban Appeal-Slither

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slitherrrr

So, I joined the server had some fun until people were mad at me for some reason, And I got banned because I thought it was an arena... lol

My Account name is: Slither
And I just joined The Server
-
Didnt tell me who banned me but if I do get unbanned beleive me I will follow every rule in the server (I 100% Admit)

edit/ I killed 4 players

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Usually we'd decline this appeal as there is a lack of information and you didn't use the appeal form, but I'm going to make an exception. I've tracked down your account (please double check though).
SteamID is STEAM_0:1:227656081.
Teambanned by @breezy. for a week for "freekill".

• Confused
Reactions: Jim

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Please be patient, the staff member who punished you will handle the appeal when they can.

• Angry

breezie

Scarcely Lethal

breezie

Hi Slither, I clearly remember team banning you on AUS JB for mass freekilling. After you were teambanned, you falsely accused BLUs for freekilling when you didn't follow the warden's orders. I informed you that it was not a free kill and not to use !calladmin as there were already admins on the server, but again you didn't follow instructions. I'm aware you are new to Jailbreak and no it is not "arena" and there are set rules that you need to follow - so i recommend you to read them first. The 1 week teamban for a mfk is fair and reasonable and you shouldn't be playing on the BLU team before reading and learning the rules regardless if you are banned or not.

Read the rules here:https://blackwonder.tf/wiki/jailbreak-rules/.

-breezy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom