Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak Audio Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusic

Scarcely Lethal

gusic

Sound suggestions intended to play under specific conditions. Audio files attached.

gman_choose1 and gman_choose2
  • All map votes

oneandonly
  • Last player of their team in a Team Deathmatch last request (warday, class wars, et cetera)
  • Normal rounds - last BLU after warden locks, and last RED if they also have ammo

Last edited:

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

just imo, I don't really see a need or reason for them, and although I find them kinda funny, I can see people both disliking it and becoming repetitive, so I could get behind the one and only if it is shorter and not too loud but I can't understand the map vote. And finally thing, I feel like this would take a medium to high amount of effort to try and add this, where there are bigger issues that could be looked at (such as maps, and bugs people find, working on increasing player max and other things)

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
I actually like the idea of an audio indicator for LGKA, makes it easier for everyone to realize it faster and for people who somehow don't know its as easy as saying "that means LGKA". also you don't have to hear "is it lgka" every time in chat if that's something that gets annoying

Last edited:

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
These sounds gives me Counter strike 1.6 and source nostalgic
I would love it, if it's in tf2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 20)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom