What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Answered JailBreak Afk taunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird Hello

Strange

Weird

Question: The Rule says "The same as AFK Freeze but you can use non-lethal and non-moving taunts" But I've been killed cause its not a loop taunt such as The Table Tantrum. So is it have to a be a loop taunt or just a non lethal not moving taunt?

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I believe nonlooping taunts are not considered AFK taunts because AFK means "away from keyboard" and to do nonlooping taunts you would have to keep gnashing the taunt button.

I'm not an admin so I don't know totally for certain, but this is how I and many other users view the rule.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
He's quoting the 'taunt freeze' rule, which nobody uses but is valid regardless.

You've got a point - it's not specified correctly and we've always treated is as looping taunts only, minus the conga of course. Thanks for bringing it up. I believe the filosophy behind it is that since freelooking is still not allowed during this freeze, doing a normal taunt will cause the player to change the direction they face every 3-5 seconds, which is basically freelooking.

Reactions: emu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)