Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Jail Break melee glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Soooo..
I forgot to type anythibng here.

Well basically. there is this bug that makes it sot aht you respawn without weapons...

Melee

EDIT: Added Text xD

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I dont know anything more tbh.
It soemtimes happens and some of them have their primairy weapon.
I think somewhere in the code it fails and blocks the wrong weapon?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

We need to try testing on how that glitch happens, so if you could tell when it exactly happens by saying "person goes blue" or "on this map" or anything else that makes it happen morelikely. Because just looking through the code will be a big job?

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
We need to try testing on how that glitch happens, so if you could tell when it exactly happens by saying "person goes blue" or "on this map" or anything else that makes it happen morelikely. Because just looking through the code will be a big job?
I know the pain of looking through a lot of code and having to find a small thing.
I just encounter it sometimes. Some wardens have sympathy for that person. But some don't and will do things like meatgrinder, cellwars and soccer... You can't play like that.
Their models are frozen as you saw on the picture.

Well... I will try to see when it happens...

Did noone of you ever encounter it thou?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I know the pain of looking through a lot of code and having to find a small thing.
I just encounter it sometimes. Some wardens have sympathy for that person. But some don't and will do things like meatgrinder, cellwars and soccer... You can't play like that.
Their models are frozen as you saw on the picture.

Well... I will try to see when it happens...

Did noone of you ever encounter it thou?
Only heard once someone saying "wtf i have no weapon".. that's about it.

Sakuya

Trickster
I know this issue, happened with me plenty of times. I experienced this issue on two maps: Marioland and also famouz 2.
I constantly get this problem on the red team when I am a spy. I spawn with my knife out and when I switch to my sapper than back to my knife it glitches back to my sapper so I do not have a melee weapon but if I get ammo than I have my primary (this happens on marioland).
On famouz, sometimes when I go blue, I have my primary weapon out but when the round begins, it glitches to my melee. I've encountered this playing as Scout and Sniper. I have still not figured out what triggers the glitch to happen but with assistance I'm sure I can.
Will report more if new info heads my way.
Sak out!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I have made an attempt on fixing this. This attempt either might have made it worse or better. Please report again if the issue is not resolved

Cosmo

Mildly Menacing
@Benedevil
I have made an attempt on fixing this. This attempt either might have made it worse or better. Please report again if the issue is not resolved
Issue still occurs (spotted on NY jailbreak 45.58.116.106:27060 )
a7Qie0T.png

Jailbreak LA 104.143.12.42:27095
4Qiu4Nm.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom