Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined j4ck3t appeal mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3m3 k1ll3r

Strange
What was your type of punishment?
perma mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:165968604
Who has punished you?
cinnamon

Why were you punished?
its feels like i shouldnt be perma muted on the servers when this is my second mute by the admins through on the gags and mutes,you didnt even look on my gags and mutes because there 4 gags and mutes that are just session doesnt say how long i was been gagged/muted, i was been here for 2 years on the servers and my main server was jailbreak and dr, my mic was horrible to micspamming music it only works to voicing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because it's really unfair i just got 4 gags by the admins and 2 mutes by the admins while the others are consoles/sessions and donors mutes gags and mutes that doesnt even count to my gags and my mutes right? , i know that i should be supposed to be punished for 1 week not to being PERMANENT MUTE, because this is my second mute and you realize that i shouldnt be perma muted, and also i thought the trade server was supposed to micspamming per person because i saw people micspamming on it, so i thought it was a good idea to do it but on trade rules doesnt say that you can micspam,also micspamming music cant be worse than racism, toxic insulting people spam, etc

Last edited:

Overkill

a byte
TMwmc8w.jpg

You are eligible for a permanent mute already. You got a month from wanka. If heyyah and pkay correctly punished you, you would already be perma'd. (No offense to hey ya and pkay)

It's up to cinnamon in the end. But don't pull the "I shouldn't be perma-muted yet" excuse.

Philip

Australium
i bet that you didn't even read my appeal right? i guess is it
i thought the trade server was supposed to micspamming per person because i saw people micspamming on it, so i thought it was a good idea to do it but on trade rules doesnt say that you can micspam,also micspamming music cant be worse than racism, toxic insulting people spam, etc

1. It should be common sense to know that you SHOULDNT micspam on any server.
2. Following other's examples that are not based on any rules is a bad idea.
3. Micspam is micspam. Do it enough, as shown through your previous comm blocks, you will get perma'd.

m3m3 k1ll3r

Strange
this dude has 19 comms and he is not perma gagged or muted yet, so if he dont get perma muted or gag, i should be able to talk in the mic then because i have 14 in total and he has 19 thats not fair https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:215977308&Submit so basically this guy has 8 mutes by the admins and 4 gags by the admins do you think this is fair?, if not then unmute me and everything will be resolved :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

m3m3 k1ll3r

Strange

1. It should be common sense to know that you SHOULDNT micspam on any server.
2. Following other's examples that are not based on any rules is a bad idea.
3. Micspam is micspam. Do it enough, as shown through your previous comm blocks, you will get perma'd.

not really tho most of the trade servers are supposed to micspam servers like vatican city neonheights servers, dispenz0r servers lazypurple servers

Cinnamon

roll
1- Session mutes are mutes by an admin through the admin menu instead of through normal commands. So they count.
2- Micspamming is under general rules. That means rules for EVERY server, not just the trade ones.
3- You were not micspamming music, you were micspamming a irritating noise.
4- Micspamming is just the same as being toxic/racist/rude. You are causing harm to the players on the server, which in turn will cause them to leave. You are perverting a system used for people to communicate with each other, and that is just as offensive as saying something mean to someone else. To clarify, both harm players gameplay.

Everything I said above is regarding your appeal. Here is a bit more information regarding other things about your character:
1- Apparently the account used to write this appeal is an alternate account. Your first one is here: https://blackwonder.tf/members/papa-bless-_.4111/
2- This was a gag appeal you made on your alternate account: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/j4ck3t-_--gag-appeal.10010/ . You were extremely rude in the appeal, and rude to the admin who gagged you.
3- You were muted by another admin in this report: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/repo...mber-one-aka-dallas-the-killer-memestar.6713/ . You were completely rude on the server.
4-

Based on all of this information, I believe you don't care about the rules or any of the players you hurt on our servers. I am 99% sure you will micspam again if I unmute you. I think that because you have many gags you resorted to micspamming in order to cause chaos on our servers and still be able to pull off the "unfair cause I only have 2 admin mutes" excuse.

Also, about that guy you were comparing yourself to. First off you shouldn't be comparing yourself to others, especially since you both are eligible for a perma-mute. Secondly if he micspammed again I will 100% perma-mute him too. You aren't dealing with another admin, you are dealing with me.

Declined
. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom