Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ItzEnderArkail's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzEnderArkail

Unremarkable
Username: ItzEnderArkail

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:194389331

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
alt banned account -account "STEAM_0:0:610290401"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i mostly like playing in blw servers since it got variated stuff and ya know, and i as told before my cousin was using his account in my pc. truth or lie no matter how you see it, thanks if you reply. ?

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Can you be more clear of what you're saying? This and your previous appeal responses are so vague and don't help at all. A lot of what you said is up for interpretation which doesn't help your case.

Especially this response:
the owner of the account is from my cousin, i see him somedays beating to death casual bots and all of that stuff
You see him somedays? Beating them to death? With cheats? Pure skill? And all of what stuff? Why did you allow them to use your computer? What were they doing that resulted in a permanent ban? If they were cheating using your computer, shouldn't that been your responsibility to make sure they weren't doing something they weren't supposed to?

And your story is a very common excuse people use on our forums almost every week. Why should we believe you if you are truly telling the truth? Why do you just throw it up in the air for us to decide? We're of course going to interpret that you're lying. Again, the way you respond to your appeal determines whether you get unbanned or not. Saying why you like playing on our servers doesn't properly answer the question on Why should we revoke your punishment?

ItzEnderArkail

Unremarkable
Can you be more clear of what you're saying? This and your previous appeal responses are so vague and don't help at all. A lot of what you said is up for interpretation which doesn't help your case.

Especially this response:

You see him somedays? Beating them to death? With cheats? Pure skill? And all of what stuff? Why did you allow them to use your computer? What were they doing that resulted in a permanent ban? If they were cheating using your computer, shouldn't that been your responsibility to make sure they weren't doing something they weren't supposed to?

And your story is a very common excuse people use on our forums almost every week. Why should we believe you if you are truly telling the truth? Why do you just throw it up in the air for us to decide? We're of course going to interpret that you're lying. Again, the way you respond to your appeal determines whether you get unbanned or not. Saying why you like playing on our servers doesn't properly answer the question on Why should we revoke your punishment?
he's from the neighbour city of mine, so yeah he visits me sometimes and yeah i let him use my pc, if you trust me then trust if not then go ahead and decline this thread :).

i want you guys to revoke my punishment because blackwonder is the place i play alot most of the time, including versus saxton hale and other gamemodes blw has like dodgeball or jailbreak, comparing to other communities like wonder.tf or wonderland, blw has fair rules like in jailbreak for example, in jailbreak YOU CAN'T do trick rules, in other servers like wonder.tf you can and that kinda sucks.

or like versus saxton hale, you can revive your teammates as medic or play normally like the gamemode is intended to.

i've been also following blw rules most of the time (talking about using common sense and jailbreak rules)

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
This is the complete opposite of what I was expecting from you.

I'm going to have to decline your appeal. Your computer, your responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom