Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s Almost 2018

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

So, surprisingly, 2018 is right around the corner. A new year, new goals, yadda yadda yadda. What were some of your favourite 2017 Blackwonder moments, and what do you think 2018 entails?

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hopefully not failing any classes, convincing Alex that bubbling is objectively the best effect in the game, and getting more dope hats for my Smissmas 2014 collection.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Favorite moment is probably the "spy's have revolvers out" story in terms of ingame, but out of game is probably drunk viking giving me free money (as well as the quote he graced us with).

For 2018, I'd like to see Alex join Jailbreak.

Max Bladeswell

Guardian of ÜberUpgrades
Staff Member
Admin
Favorite moment from 2017 to me is when i found this community. Got some new friends and all

For 2018 I would like to see more players in ÜberUpgrades

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Favorite moment in real life was getting that sweet certificate of appreciation from the university chancellor after i showed him a prototype of a new small puzzle game that i made.
Also, the fact that i was able to make rocket pit, maybe when i have more time i could work on improving it and fix the buggy maps..

2018.... well i know for sure that my puzzle game will be out sometime next year, so that's a thing.
Hopefully start making my graduation project or at least a prototype of it a little bit earlier too. (Yes, it's also a puzzle game, but it's just too big and with a story line.)
And hopefully get recognized even more for my hard work...

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom