Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is there any reason that the banner was made in ms paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
If you don't like it, you can change your theme. I personally use Pad, which is darkmode.
I also agree with Normie, you shouldn't insult people's art like that and just find a solution.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Moved to dumpster, everybody make fun of this guy before the thread is locked.

1487911170602.gif

gang weed

Strange
@Gibus the only helpful person here, i would very gladly change my theme so i dont have to look at that pile of garbage anymore

gang weed

Strange
you guys all suck except gibus. no wonder the damn piece of shit mspaint art was even so much as considered let alone picked to be the banner for the main theme

gang weed

Strange
you cant deny it looks bad, im sorry man its awful to even look at

not that you said it doesnt tho

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
you cant deny it looks bad, im sorry man its awful to even look at

not that you said it doesnt tho

Everyone has their own opinions, and I've got nothing against people who don't like it. But that still doesn't justify you being a dick about it.

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
Can I still write in this thread while not necro-ing?

Aight, so uh, when you're actually gonna judge/criticize something, please, PLEASE, be polite in doing so. The person who made the art had probably had put their time on it, so don't go around and insult other people's art, its like asking for a disaster.

As for the solution, @Gibus has already told you that, but atleast be polite in replying to other people.

Jampoint

Retired
the banned was made in ms paint and it looks so awful it make me want to throw up!

It was made in Photoshop and took me a while to do. I drew 68 people from Blackwonder and Flux as part of New Year's and my birthday. Since it took me so long to draw all of them, there wasn't much I can do to fix things. But similar to what Alex said, why don't you spend a week or two drawing 68 characters? I'll give you the list and you can go from there.
Also:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom