Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
6337292285.png

In this thread I will5023 appreciate if you guirls share with me how fast your internet connection is, what internet provider you have and how much are you paying a month.

I'm paying 45/50€ for 300 Mbps d/u & unlimited phone calls + 3gb (1st mobile phone, mine), 120 mins a month + 1gb (2nd mobile phone, dad's), no calls, 500mb (3rd mobile phone, mom's) + home's telephone with unlimited calls

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

6337292285.png

In this thread I will5023 appreciate if you guirls share with me how fast your internet connection is, what internet provider you have and how much are you paying a month.

I'm paying 45/50€ for 300 Mbps d/u & unlimited phone calls + 3gb (1st mobile phone, mine), 120 mins a month + 1gb (2nd mobile phone, dad's), no calls, 500mb (3rd mobile phone, mom's) + home's telephone with unlimited calls
sometimes i laugh on some admins that say interwebs INSTEAD of internet
or is it just my comendy?

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
sometimes i laugh on some admins that say interwebs INSTEAD of internet
or is it just my comendy?

I saw many people say and write Interwebs,that might be just your comedy. I don't see anything funny in that word honestly.

Here's my speed also xD
Mah speed.png

Last edited:

Puddin'

Scarcely Lethal

Puddin'

6387847924.png

165 euros (180 swiss francs) p/month for 1 Gb/s Internet + TV + Telephone.

Sick necrobump, yes.

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6413253194

Yet thanks to the shitty cables we have I can't even get 2 fucking MB/s.

Fuck German Internet, seriously.

While it's all nice with free healthcare and education, I WANT MY FAST INTERNET HERE AND NOW

But alas, politics decided that it's more important to freak out about Merkel's abrupt change from "no marriage for all" to "marriage for all!".

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom