Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Independence Day *Robb please notice this thread and give us history and your ideas*

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I want to ask everyone here, what are you planning on doing for Independence day? Will you host parties, fireworks, and food? Will you host a family meeting and enjoy the night sky? I sure do, let's all have a great time here in Blackwonder and with our current lives. Remember, if you cannot celebrate it, your family, Blackwonder.tf, is here to support you, and we're all a family, we love you, and most importantly, Corrin loves you all!

Feg

Unremarkable
Being Australian, I don't celebrate Independence Day. However, on 4th July I will begin training for a new and very cool job. So I will still have a cool day of fun stuff.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I'll just probably tell Julia and mini julia to teach me more Dutch, what I've learned so far is: "I love you" "Mother and Father" "Hello" and I think some cuss words, but Julia dislikes them, same as me.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
My Mexican family is going to cook food and watch fireworks. My Mexican family doesn't know much about independence day lol.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
My Mexican family is going to cook food and watch fireworks. My Mexican family doesn't know much about independence day lol.
WE WONT FORGIVE YOU FOR THE ALAMO. Like I know anything about that :wheeze:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom