Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Increase Deathrun respawn time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Currently the respawn time is like 5 seconds (For donors) I think we should increase it to 10-20 seconds for donors and 5-10 seconds for default members because not a lot happens in 5 seconds. (Please correct me if I'm wrong about the current time)

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

To be fair, I don't really understand why it is there in the first place. It's a plugin that can be easily abused. We definitely shouldn't make it more ridiculous.

Console

Server Clearing
i don't think there is a respawn time on deathrun, only a extra life thing, im not 100% sure.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Definitely not needed. The current second-life plugin already makes the first trap on every map useless. The only reason I can think of why it is even there in the first place is that this way the chance of successfully going through a course is significantly higher than without it. It doesn't really hurt anyone, but it could also be removed.

Increasing the second-life time would just be ridiculous. It is already a pretty unfair plugin. The only thing that compensates for it is the short time it is active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom