Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In what circumstances cause a server to crash?

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
Yesterday as I was playing with supreme, Pan Pan etc etc... suddenly the server crashed with only 16 to 20 players in the server. Id understanable for the server to crash having 32 players.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Interesting... Could you supply any more details? What time of the day, what server, what people were doing, anything out of the ordinary, etc.?

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
Interesting... Could you supply any more details? What time of the day, what server, what people were doing, anything out of the ordinary, etc.?
We were just playing vsh lr at about 9:30 pm, is just 16 or 20 players, after a few minutes the server crashed when we are playing the lr

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
It's either maintenance or the VSH crashed the server which took awhile to restart cause there was a VSH bug that crashes the server whenever the round starts. Plus, you should have put this on the problem thread or questions thread not off-topic.

Last edited:

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
Hello,
I'm assuming this was the Singapore server. The server became unresponsive so I rebooted it. In addition I upgraded the operating system which took a while.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you Bene, your work will be appreciate

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

(when other servers crashing get more attention than the crashfest that is UU and it's secret underworld of exploiters.)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
(when other servers crashing get more attention than the crashfest that is UU and it's secret underworld of exploiters.)
I did not get any good description on how the exploits are executed. Which inhibits me from fixing it. I asked multiple times

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

I did not get any good description on how the exploits are executed. Which inhibits me from fixing it. I asked multiple times
Ech, sorry about that. I'll try to be more practical with how I EXPLAIN things next time.
(just saw this message)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom