Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered In Jailbreak can you do custom lr's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetBubbles

Strange
The question is simple:

Can you do custom last requests in jailbreak?

ex:
For the next round, the Warden must say "pancakes" at each end of a sentance.

I know in some servers it's allowed, but i didn't know if it's allowed in Blackwonder <_<;;

Arcalium

Majestic Tree
Bubbles that last request already exists on the jailbreak servers.
You just have to go thoroughly through the options to see it.
If i remember correctly it's on the last page.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I think he's asking whether he is allowed to create custom LRs that influence how the warden must give his orders, which as he says, is not permitted on some servers.

I think it should be up to the warden of the following round whether they should adhere to it or not. From my experience, custom LRs such as the one in his example (and such as "warden must sing orders" get old really fast, and are often just vulgar too. The wardens know for themselves if they're comfortable with saying it.

SweetBubbles

Strange
Bubbles that last request already exists on the jailbreak servers.
You just have to go thoroughly through the options to see it.
If i remember correctly it's on the last page.
Okay thanks.
I think he's asking whether he is allowed to create custom LRs that influence how the warden must give his orders, which as he says, is not permitted on some servers.

I think it should be up to the warden of the following round whether they should adhere to it or not. From my experience, custom LRs such as the one in his example (and such as "warden must sing orders" get old really fast, and are often just vulgar too. The wardens know for themselves if they're comfortable with saying it.
Yeah that's what i wanted mean
(and please dont mention me as a "he" or "she" when you don't know my gender :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom