Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Imporve ZS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

im a zs comminty member
im have an idea to

1 incress disocrd numbers
2 make people buy donnar
3 promte comminty map testing

So basicly tf2map.net has a bot on the discord bot that allows you to input a map and it will get playtestedon there severs.
Here is the code for that bot( https://github.com/TF2Maps/MechaEngineer/find/master )i was thinking we could do this for blw.ZS some rules though.
1 got to be donnar or have a role
2 can only do one map tested for every 3 day (blw.tf could set this up by a cooldown in the discord chat were maps are requested)

few issues
1donnar abuse they could req a bad map (while not really because it has to be a tf2map.net map not a steam workshop map meaning the qualtiy of the map would be good and if people dont want to play dont vote for the map to be played.)

2you stole this code (i dont think i did its public on github)

3what if i mess up my map req i wont be able to req agian for 3 day(discord edit text message)

4who will get access to the chat to req maps for vote (donnar and trusted people(hopefully me one day).

i hope it can be used on this disocrd
this is blw.tf discord https://discord.gg/wPf3xegc
link will expsire

Last edited:

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

its a cool concept i think could apply for class wars i appreiate the feedback but it dosent look to be going anwhere.

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

bro everything you said was a bunch typing errors, thank you walker for explaining it better.

i dont think the idea is good at all due to some errors that could happen bugs crashes etc.
the maps that come out from chibby are fine and always high quality, plus we have enough maps right now
Fact is you have no life if your trying to hold down somebodys idea on the internet cause thei spelling is bad or you dont like them for their past and you cant move on. (regardless if my idea is good or bad )

yall can close the fourm
Thanks you for your toughts

10000 Cold Knights

Mr. Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom