Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm Sorry, But Really Sorry This Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

First i got mad because of the Storebot, Then i got mad because no one wanted to help me, And even Cammy i believe told me "Don't try to make another one of your apology threads, I don't think it will go well." Yeah, I've saw that and i thought i wouldn't make another since so many people hate me, But i realized that i'm a spoiled little shit, Yeah, I'm saying that myself, Cause some replies were "No one is gonna help out some kid for free and waste their entire day" And i realized that i'm the one that's Greedy, Cause all i wanted is just to get my first Aussie or maybe even a Unusual, But i decided no, It takes hella long time just to get a Unusual or a Aussie, I decided i'm not doing any more contracts and that it's just wasting my life or time, So the moral of the thread is, That i'm sorry, I'm not doing anymore contracts, So i don't need no help and won't shitpost, So yeah, Basically i'm sorry once again, I'm probably not gonna Recieve forgiveness but i tried anyways.
- Veljko

D

Deleted member 2049

I'm a believer in second chances to an extent. At this point, I won't really accept your apology as serious without seeing that you actually mean it. Words won't mean anything to me until you can improve your behavior and show that you are genuinely sorry for your actions. So don't throw a fit if someone else other than me says the same thing because that will throw everything you just said down the gutter and will most likely make people not trust any other apologies you make. I assume last time when you were sorry you didn't really mean it because of you said "I'm sorry, but really sorry this time"

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Sorry but this was a day before this

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    103 KB · Views: 304

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Apologizing means nothing if you don't change what you are apologizing for in the first place.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I understand that i have to change my behaviour, But how? Giving feedback? Reporting bugs? Players? Like how can i change my behaviour?
We're talking about improving your behavior, not helping a server.

You can start by looking at your post history and see where and when things went wrong. You can improve your behavior by looking at how other people act and behave. I see you very easily get angry, you can change that easily and people will already notice a change in your behavior.

I'm glad you are wanting to change, the problem is if you can hold your words.

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
I’m a firm believer that time heals all wounds.
In time I believe the whole community can (and will) forgive you. In the meantime improve your behavior, and make some friends in the community.
I would also suggest generally being more careful in your choice of words.
Cheers:coffee: -Yelo

Philip

Australium
I think that as you continue to age with this community, you will be as sharp as anyone else here. Your mistakes are something you should work on, despite how recent they are.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

I’m a firm believer that time heals all wounds.
In time I believe the whole community can (and will) forgive you. In the meantime improve your behavior, and make some friends in the community.
I would also suggest generally being more careful in your choice of words.
Cheers:coffee: -Yelo
Time heals unless the person doing the damage keeps doing what they're doing.
Most people don't change no matter what and I doubt Veljko will ever change. Or maybe he will when he becomes more mature because right now all I see is an angry, short tempered child who says something before he think about the possible consenquences.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Time heals unless the person doing the damage keeps doing what they're doing.
Most people don't change no matter what and I doubt Veljko will ever change. Or maybe he will when he becomes more mature because right now all I see is an angry, short tempered child who says something before he think about the possible consenquences.
Sure we dont trust him right now but Its always possible in the future that he can become a positive member of the community. However as of right now, things he has done is far too recent. This is the main reason for most of the distrust. In time, if he shows us that he has impulse control and can refrain from bursting out, people may accept him into this community. Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom